Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: the new sabercore

the new sabercore 1 year 5 months ago #13261

• Jedikind
  • Platinum Member
  • dc,star wars,ac,lotr nerd what else ?
  • Thank you received: 19
even though im not sure if this is for real or not because it sound 2 good to be true maybe im geting overexcited over an simple soundboard Customizing

but from Darth Mario i heard that Saberforge might be making a new sabercore that will let you add and Customize and install your fav saberfont

whats your thoughts on this because for me it be great if it come real soon as possible
sabers own: prodigal son,classic epouch vers 2

sabers i want ? Guardian,Count,exalted, legacy 1 and protector,archon and fallen
The topic has been locked.

the new sabercore 1 year 5 months ago #13263

• Andrew Ford
  • Premium Member
  • There is passion, yet peace. There is serenity, yet emotion. Chaos, yet order.
  • Thank you received: 17
I hope that's true, but only time will tell. Somehow I don't think it'll be included with Champion Tier Sabers as it sounds a bit too costly.
Bowties are cool... And so are Lightsabers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jedikind

the new sabercore 1 year 5 months ago #13265

• Aproximo
  • Premium Member
  • Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
  • Thank you received: 12
I'm not sure what you guys are looking for. The spark is programmable. Unless they do it in a sabercore cheaper you can get a sound card and install your own fonts right now.

the new sabercore 1 year 5 months ago #13270

• Jedikind
  • Platinum Member
My economic is not What you Can call stable to buy hero tier yet

To buy a spark on a champion will cost abit tho

I hope this rumour is true because i want to install few saberfonts i bought

sabers i want ? Guardian,Count,exalted, legacy 1 and protector,archon and fallen

the new sabercore 1 year 5 months ago #13286

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
They announced this was in development a few months ago. The new sabercore board which would replace the current boards in the champion tier. They were 1)round instead of square to take up even less room in the hilt, 2)customizeable. They were trying to find a way to be able to just plug the saber itself into the computer to edit fonts as well, so you didn't have to take any SD card out.

They tentatively said they hoped it would be available this summer but with everything else they're doing I imagine it's being pushed back a bit.

the new sabercore 1 year 5 months ago #13295

• Jedikind
  • Platinum Member
Knytiri wrote:
They announced this was in development a few months ago. The new sabercore board which would replace the current boards in the champion tier. They were 1)round instead of square to take up even less room in the hilt, 2)customizeable. They were trying to find a way to be able to just plug the saber itself into the computer to edit fonts as well, so you didn't have to take any SD card out.

They tentatively said they hoped it would be available this summer but with everything else they're doing I imagine it's being pushed back a bit.

so it wont be available until August

the new sabercore 1 year 5 months ago #13297

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
I have no idea when it will be. It was a tenative release date to begin with and I have no idea where they are in terms of progress on it. Hell, it may come out tomorrow for all I know how far done it is lol.. all I'm sharing is what they released about it a couple months back on facebook.

the new sabercore 1 year 5 months ago #13302

• Bietr Krrob
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
I asked about the new board when i ordered mine about a month and a half ago. At that time, I was told midway through the summer, but like Knytiri is saying that probably has changed. I was told they will make an announcement through their normal channels when its available though

the new sabercore 1 year 4 months ago #13305

• DarthMario95
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 201
The SaberCore 3.0 is still in development, from what I understand they are nearing the end of the the prototyping phase, so a summer release is still quite likely even with all the ASP excitement going on. It will be the new champion soundboard, replacing the Viridium and the Crimson, and will feature at least one fully customizable sound bank, if not two. It will still only have one blade color. This is compared to the Spark Color 2 on the hero tier, which has six fully customizable sound fonts and multiple blade colors.
"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi…"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jedikind

the new sabercore 1 year 4 months ago #13311

• Andrew Ford
  • Premium Member
  • There is passion, yet peace. There is serenity, yet emotion. Chaos, yet order.
  • Thank you received: 17
Mh... Not sure if I should wait to buy a Saber after that comes out, or buy one soon and have one in time for November...
Bowties are cool... And so are Lightsabers!

the new sabercore 1 year 4 months ago #13317

• Bietr Krrob
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Thanks for the update Mario.

the new sabercore 1 year 4 months ago #13352

• Jedikind
  • Platinum Member
thanks mario for the information

Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilt Design Gallery (935 Posts)
    • @shade_1313 Sweet hilt design, the all black version is menacing. Post picks when you're done plz....
    • Battery Care.... (1 Posts)
    • Hello, I received everything I wanted. But I do have a question about the included battery and...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (935 Posts)
    • After I got my first good look at an ASP saber, and then decided to put together a stunt to get a...
    • PnP Champion Sound Kit (1 Posts)
    • Help with wiring instructions. There are only two blue wires which are supposed to be for connection...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4499
  • Latest Member: TexMurphy
  • Total Posts: 49.3k
  • Total Topics: 3720
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 112
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 25
  • Yesterday Answer: 36