Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a lightsaber, need one for a convent

Looking for a lightsaber, need one for a convent 9 months 2 weeks ago #68189

• judge death
OvrcAHst wrote:
*EDIT: just re-read your update. If you're leaning Sentinel/Disciple will have to check that QC's is an available option. :oops:
Holy damn that is one great and interesting and helpful post, many thanks!
Very sure now what to order from etsy site and such.

But yes I´m probably going with the sentinal lightsaber but the Bastion is a close second, they look very alike too, hard to decide and chose :/ Both would fit a new sith like myself.
Sorcerer and Venom is close third places.

Hmm Etsy lets one order a quick connect but I have no idea what it does or how I put it in but should be easy I think. But what is QC, oh forget it, I know :P

So I dont do any mistake: If I go with sentinal I should order this one and a deep red saber 12w champion version, and 37 inch saber:

https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/387486524/sentinal-custom-led-saber-not-star-wars?ref=shop_home_active_9
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: open/close quote reference correction
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Looking for a lightsaber, need one for a convent 9 months 2 weeks ago #68229

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
judge death wrote:
So I dont do any mistake: If I go with sentinal I should order this one and a deep red saber 12w champion version, and 37 inch saber:

With reference to your link Posted, if you want the standard finish (V1 dual tone), then Yes.

Above illustrates by example the thumbnails for each respective Hilt Finish type and considers both as your indicated: Champion Tier and first preference of Deep Red as Blade (LED) colour.

If you decide to include Quick Connects (QCs) then select that thumbnail also.
If you also decide to get an extra LED Module in a second colour for swapping, make sure you select it with QCs in the dropbox.

The Order Notes Section is where you enter your Sound Font preference i.e. Viridian or Crimson. Standard inclusion with Etsy Orders = a 37" Blade. You don't need to specify but can if you want to.
You must specify if you want either a 26" or 32" instead. :)

Looking for a lightsaber, need one for a convent 9 months 1 week ago #68244

• judge death
Many thanks!

Shall decide today and order, we´ll see which shilt I go with but decided for deep red and 37 inch to start with.
After checking some youtube videos I shall write to them in my order I wish to have a Viridian sound board in my lightsaber, prefer that clean and classic sound than the unclean sound the crimson made. Lets hope they dont only do Crimson ones.

Looking for a lightsaber, need one for a convent 9 months 1 week ago #68261

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
judge death wrote:
Many thanks! Shall decide today and order...
Just remember (latest development with an email I just received), enter the coupon code Spooky16 to redeem 15% off your purchase. Depending on your Purchase subtotal (after discount and before shipping) you'll also be entitled to either a FREE Blade Plug (spent $100); FREE Saber Stand (spent $300); FREE Spear Extension (spent $500). To claim the respective item, these must be worded in the Order Notes. ;)

Looking for a lightsaber, need one for a convent 9 months 1 week ago #68312

• judge death
Saw it too, perfect timing as well!

So now I have the sentinal with deep red and 37 inch 12w champion edition ordered and in the notes mentioned all that with soundboard and other things and the shipping times they said in the communication to me.

So now its wait and see, let you people know when I have it :)
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: Topic moved from Trading Post to OT as OPs original query became a Purchase.

Looking for a lightsaber, need one for a convent 9 months 2 days ago #68641

• judge death
Just realised the power supply/recharger will be an american one and not for pal countries like sweden? Or am I wrong or should I get an american-european power adapter for it? :)
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Themed Sabers (812 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: Hello Everyboby, Brax, Here is the Special Edition version of my Grethor hilt. I am quite pleased...
    • New Member Introduction T... (2462 Posts)
    • Welcome to all!
    • Custom Installers & S... (18 Posts)
    • This forum is how I found Jas-OT, and had a chance to look at his work before making my decision on...
    • Custom Installers & S... (18 Posts)
    • I love that Fallen Jas, I always shy away from cutting holes in hilts but that is awesome.
    • New Member Introduction T... (2462 Posts)
    • Welcome Vivectius, and Isola815. Seems like all of new members know each from other forums lately....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5401
  • Latest Member: Exagavied
  • Total Posts: 57k
  • Total Topics: 4765
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 9
  • Yesterday Answer: 41