Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Hero Tier Descent won't enter on board editor.

Hero Tier Descent won't enter on board editor. 1 year 3 months ago #68076

• PhoenixFire31
  • Thank you received: 2
So after successfully charging the saber and messing around with the colors in the editor (on PC) I decided to use the on board to change the thresholds of clash/slash/swing. I couldn't seem to get them to a place I liked so I went back to tuning them on my PC. Today I tried to get into my on board editor again and the saber refused to do so. It will switch between sound sets but will not go into the editor. I tried DLing the default files and reinstalling those onto the memory card...still no go. I'm feeling frustrated and at a loss as to what to do next.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hero Tier Descent won't enter on board editor. 1 year 3 months ago #68101

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 189
Next time you plug the SD card into the Config Editor on PC make sure the soundboard's orientation is set correctly to how the electronics are arranged, otherwise it will never be able to recognize the "pointing down" orientation when attempting to access the in-hilt config options. That might potentially be the issue.

If worse comes to worse, you can try the default files that were onboard my Fury when I received it in February. Everything should be stock SF settings on it compared to the ones on Naigon's site, and they were recently confirmed to work with another newer Hero hilt as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixFire31

Hero Tier Descent won't enter on board editor. 1 year 3 months ago #68122

• PhoenixFire31
Thanks for the master files. Currently it's set to SD card facing pommel. By this do they mean I access the SD card through the pommel? I do, unscrew pommel, gently pull out speaker, install card.

Hero Tier Descent won't enter on board editor. 1 year 3 months ago #68130

• Snakeeyz99
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 189
Yeah, that's where the orientation should be set. The end of the soundboard with the SD card slot should be directed towards the pommel, allowing easy access to the card, and the setting should be set to card facing pommel. Does that fix the issue accessing the on-board config menu?

Hero Tier Descent won't enter on board editor. 1 year 3 months ago #68239

• PhoenixFire31
Nope it wasn't the orientation. That is set correctly.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• VV Blade Plugs Compatible... (7 Posts)
    • Quote: Wait.... Yep. :dry: It's what I've experienced and not just with VV Plugs into VV emitters but VV...
    • [FOR SALE] DOWNSIZING CLE... (13 Posts)
    • [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment]
    • VV Blade Plugs Compatible... (7 Posts)
    • Wait....so according to those numbers, their blade plug is a hair too big to fit into their own...
    • Another Star Wars Trilogy... (12 Posts)
    • I am very excited by this news! There's no singleplayer game I have completed more often than the...
    • Favorite Saberforge Saber... (19 Posts)
    • Without a doubt is my ASP Reborn saberstaff. Brass/Gold powdercoat ribbs, milled shine thru Reborn...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6547
  • Latest Member: sammy12369
  • Total Posts: 65.2k
  • Total Topics: 5521
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 137
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 26
  • Yesterday Answer: 43