Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saber return

Saber return 5 months 1 day ago #68359

• ZakP
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello all, so I'll just jump right into my question. A week ago I received an Initiate Silver Knight from Etsy and i was going to put ASP electronics inside. When I received it, i realized I had made a mistake in not requesting a second hole be drilled for a recharge port, as those were the electronics I had bought. So I asked on Etsy and they said I could send it back for a hole to be drilled. So, I filled out the RMA asking for a second hole, and promptly sent it off with priority shipping. It's been about a week now and I haven't got any confirmation of it arriving to SaberForge. Does anyone have experience with doing a similar thing, and if so, how long does it usually take and did you get any confirmation emails? Thanks to anyone who can answer
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saber return 5 months 1 day ago #68360

• ukyavuz
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 41
ZakP wrote:
Hello all, so I'll just jump right into my question. A week ago I received an Initiate Silver Knight from Etsy and i was going to put ASP electronics inside. When I received it, i realized I had made a mistake in not requesting a second hole be drilled for a recharge port, as those were the electronics I had bought. So I asked on Etsy and they said I could send it back for a hole to be drilled. So, I filled out the RMA asking for a second hole, and promptly sent it off with priority shipping. It's been about a week now and I haven't got any confirmation of it arriving to SaberForge. Does anyone have experience with doing a similar thing, and if so, how long does it usually take and did you get any confirmation emails? Thanks to anyone who can answer

If you got a tracking number best way is to check that and if you didn't you can request one from the shipping company you used or you can want confirmation if the package delivered or not. At least it is that way for the ones I know.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 day ago by ukyavuz.

Saber return 5 months 18 hours ago #68388

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
  • The force is strong in my family...
  • Thank you received: 55
I had to do the same thing. It took a few weeks.

Saber return 5 months 14 hours ago #68401

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1542
ZakP wrote:
Hello all, so I'll just jump right into my question. A week ago I received an Initiate Silver Knight from Etsy and i was going to put ASP electronics inside. When I received it, i realized I had made a mistake in not requesting a second hole be drilled for a recharge port, as those were the electronics I had bought. So I asked on Etsy and they said I could send it back for a hole to be drilled.
Surprising to read that only a single hole was supplied as stock given Warrior Tiers minimally have the two holes with one intended for the switch and the other dummy-plugged. Regardless, you received it one short.
So, I filled out the RMA asking for a second hole, and promptly sent it off with priority shipping. It's been about a week now and I haven't got any confirmation of it arriving to SaberForge.
Since you opted for Priority Shipping (if it was via USPS Domestic) Tracking is included. This will be your only verification that the outbound package has been delivered to the receiving address. Saberforge won't send you an email acknowledging or confirming receipt of the package.
Does anyone have experience with doing a similar thing, and if so, how long does it usually take and did you get any confirmation emails? Thanks to anyone who can answer
Depending on day of the week that package is deemed received (or RMA work order commences) RMAs carry approximately 1-3 Weeks (business days: so if the commencement was say Thursday, start your count from the following Monday) for completion before a new shipping label is printed. In the past, no further contact is received until the package is already in transit or communication is instigated by you.
Recently though, you may receive an email from the sales@saberforge address titled Repairs containing the Tracking Number confirmation much the same like when you place the initial order i.e. will take a few days before item is picked up by USPS and the tracking log sees movement.

The same time allowance approximations apply here for domestic versus international delivery once movement has commenced.

Saber return 5 months 13 hours ago #68402

• ZakP
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you so much! That is good to know that it takes a few weeks, and i was able to get my tracking info, and it arrived on Thursday so I've started counting haha. Glad to know that this is usual.
"Only a Sith deals in absolutes"
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Guess I need to clear my schedule then.... :P :lol: You mean it's not already cleared for the 4...
    • Quote: SWEET! I will definitely be getting an Aeon. Prodigy looks great too. I'd have to see some...
    • TFA Graflex 2.1 WIP (6 Posts)
    • No, this one's not for me. The modified US is sitting in pieces for me to tackle after this wraps...
    • That Renegade... Might have to do that in the future. After my first ASP
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (676 Posts)
    • Just got my girlfriends Phoenix in the mail! It only took 2 weeks, but it was an initiate. Very good...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4709
  • Latest Member: Rebzyawag
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4311
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 29
  • Yesterday Answer: 41