Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/saberfor/public_html/saberforgeforum.com/libraries/joomla/language/text.php on line 312
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: 25% Off Labor Day Gift Card

25% Off Labor Day Gift Card 4 months 3 weeks ago #68449

• prophetic_joe
  • Thank you received: 4
Been trying to get a response to this and it's just not happening. I noted in my order during the Labor Day deal that I was requesting the 25% cash back deal and I am curious when I will get the gift card. How long did it take you guys to get yours if you took part.? Do they only give it after your order ships? I tried getting in touch through the service department and through facebook but I haven't heard anything yet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

25% Off Labor Day Gift Card 4 months 3 weeks ago #68454

• Davin
  • Thank you received: 11
Mine came shipped with the order.

No code or anything on it, but Melissa from customer service instructed me:
"To redeem your gift certificate through our main site, just place a new order on our website www.saberforge.com and then email us here with your new order number and your gift certificate details, and we'll apply a refund to your credit card for the amount of the gift certificate.

If you would like to redeem your gift certificate through our new shopsaberparts.com site, we would need to apply a credit to your account prior to you placing an order. All we need is the email address associated with your shopsaberparts.com account, and we can get this applied for you. You will then receive an email with a coupon code, and instructions for redeeming it."

25% Off Labor Day Gift Card 4 months 3 weeks ago #68456

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 434
And Etsy cannot accept the SF GC.
"I am the Senate"

25% Off Labor Day Gift Card 4 months 3 weeks ago #68464

• prophetic_joe
  • Thank you received: 4
Cool thanks guys. I expect it will probably be with my saber's when they arrive then. I am currently in the 5 to 15 day final stretch. Hopefully it is closer to 5 lol.

25% Off Labor Day Gift Card 4 months 3 weeks ago #68466

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 510
Davin wrote:
If you would like to redeem your gift certificate through our new shopsaberparts.com site, we would need to apply a credit to your account prior to you placing an order. All we need is the email address associated with your shopsaberparts.com account, and we can get this applied for you. You will then receive an email with a coupon code, and instructions for redeeming it."

Thanks for this; I've got $125 of SF certificates I've been wanting to use. Saves me an email exchange with SFCS.

And prophetic_joe I'll echo what Davin said. I got a $25 gift certificate as part of another sale (I believe it was Memorial Day) and it arrived with my order as well (which happened to be for a $100 gift certificate).
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor

25% Off Labor Day Gift Card 4 months 3 weeks ago #68480

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1542
Jaden Korr wrote:
Thanks for this; I've got $125 of SF certificates I've been wanting to use. Saves me an email exchange with SFCS.
Tip: Doubling-down with redemptions is possible during Promotions that require entering of Coupon Codes. This is limited to Main Site Orders Only which carries the (as of now) 8-12 Lead Times. E.g. Current Code entry redeems $$ discount off Order subtotal and then once Order generated, overlay the paper GC redemption for further reduction (issued by refund).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden Korr

25% Off Labor Day Gift Card 4 months 3 weeks ago #68499

• Jaden Korr
  • Platinum Member
  • "Remember, [Force] abilities are not inherently good or evil; it's how you use them." --Kyle Katarn
  • Thank you received: 510
True. $25 of my GC money was part of a sale already, so I wouldn't be too bummed out on missing this sale. I was planning on grabbing a bunch of smaller stuff (covertec knobs, blades/plugs, kill keys, chargers) from the ASP site, but I could also grab a hilt from the main site and get the discount.
2005 MR Vader
B/B/W Graflex 2.0
yellow SF ASP Interceptor
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Payment types? (5 Posts)
    • I don't know about SF's reasons, but I know that another vendor doesn't use PayPal anymore due to...
    • The bottom of the site says they accept American express, Visa, discover, Mastercard, JCB and there...
    • well..........that sucks.
    • Apparently they don't accept Paypal I asked CS a while ago which payment options they accepted. They...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Guess I need to clear my schedule then.... :P :lol: You mean it's not already cleared for the 4...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4710
  • Latest Member: TARoberth2C1e
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4311
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 33
  • Yesterday Answer: 41