Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Emerald Knight musings

Emerald Knight musings 4 months 3 weeks ago #68550

• Red 7

I am BRAND NEW to the lightsaber community, and I am doing my best to digest as much of the information available as I can, but as you all undoubtably know that is no easy feet! :blink:

I have to say that the all black Emerald Knight (EK) is hands down my favourite non character hilt to date.

I am throwing around the idea of buying an Initiate Emerald Knight and doing my own install and weathering.
As such, I have A LOT of questions and I am hoping that I can draw from the considerable knowledge and experience on this forum to help answer my questions and/or point me in the right direction to find the answers/resources needed.

SO here I go:

- Are there any crystal chamber EK builds out there? If so, are there any pre-made chassis?
- If the answer is no to the above question, how and where would you go about getting chassis made?
- OR... Where do I begin if I want to make my own crystal chamber?
- Is the EK able to take any cards and LEDs, or is its internal size a limiting factor? I would like to have a Cyan blade with white flash on clash, a good quality card, and good sound.

Well....
That's more than enough questions to start with :P
Thanks for your time.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Brax. Reason: Moved to subject appropriate section
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Payment types? (5 Posts)
    • I don't know about SF's reasons, but I know that another vendor doesn't use PayPal anymore due to...
    • The bottom of the site says they accept American express, Visa, discover, Mastercard, JCB and there...
    • well..........that sucks.
    • Apparently they don't accept Paypal I asked CS a while ago which payment options they accepted. They...
    • New and Upcoming from Phi... (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Guess I need to clear my schedule then.... :P :lol: You mean it's not already cleared for the 4...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4710
  • Latest Member: TARoberth2C1e
  • Total Posts: 53.7k
  • Total Topics: 4311
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 114
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 7
  • Today Answer: 33
  • Yesterday Answer: 41