Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Frost Color Gone?

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69504

• ZrenTobas87
  • Thank you received: 2
So I saw a new color option a few days ago called Frost and now its gone. Was it just not that popular or something or was it a small special run of a color? It looked really interesting and pretty and I was gonna spec it out on a saber in a week for a first finally so. Any info would be great :P Next best option for me will be medium blue then
Want: Bastion deep blue, Epoch cyan, Descendant medium blue, Venom red, Exhalted light blue, Katana white, Mercenary green, Oracle purple
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69506

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
  • The force is strong in my family...
  • Thank you received: 55
If it was the frost blue color you are talking about you can still order it on the asp site. When you purchase any led just put in the order comments you want a white/white/deep blue/deep blue led and they will make it for you.

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69507

• KiakahiSonic7
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 73
Burns3558 wrote:
If it was the frost blue color you are talking about you can still order it on the asp site. When you purchase any led just put in the order comments you want a white/white/deep blue/deep blue led and they will make it for you.

You absolutely sure about that? Because I'm trying to get a custom LED color made that will fit the Hero PnP electronics system in the future and so far they have said that if I wanted to get something like that made, I needed to contact their customs department.

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69509

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 512
"Frost" means white or "Frost White". It is available as a color on Etsy Champion hilts. Some of the labeling may not have been updated because "White" is used (last item on the drop down list of colors after Indigo). "Frost" takes its place.
"I am the Senate"

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69510

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
KiakahiSonic7 wrote:
Burns3558 wrote:

You absolutely sure about that? Because I'm trying to get a custom LED color made that will fit the Hero PnP electronics system in the future and so far they have said that if I wanted to get something like that made, I needed to contact their customs department.

If you want a non-standard color, then yes, you will need to go through Saberforge Customs. That's what I did. :)
"I am the Senate"

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69513

• KiakahiSonic7
  • Premium Member
Execute66 wrote:
KiakahiSonic7 wrote:
Burns3558 wrote:

If you want a non-standard color, then yes, you will need to go through Saberforge Customs. That's what I did. :)

Does that work with a Hero PnP module?

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69514

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
KiakahiSonic7 wrote:
Execute66 wrote:
KiakahiSonic7 wrote:
Burns3558 wrote:

Does that work with a Hero PnP module?

I'm not sure. Mine was for Champion (I don't own any Hero hilts so far). Doesn't hurt to ask them.
"I am the Senate"

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69515

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
Execute66 wrote:
KiakahiSonic7 wrote:
Burns3558 wrote:

Nope. Your wrong. I just ordered a custom led off shopsaberparts.com

Like I said just put what you want for dies in your order comments.

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69516

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
Here ya go...

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69517

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
Agree, I thought KiaSonic was going to build and custom a whole hilt. Otherwise shopsaberparts has it all there.
"I am the Senate"
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Execute66.

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69518

• Burns3558
  • Elite Member
I'm going to do a deep red/ deep red/ deep blue / deep blue next.

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69520

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
KiakahiSonic7 wrote:
Unless Policy has changed, PnP LED Module colour setups through shopsaberparts.com, saberforge.com or Etsy are only available with the standard colours from the dropbox (including Deep Red & Medium Red even if the particular listing has them omitted).

Custom LED colour setups can be achieved either through Customs (as it has been stated) or for DIY LEDs only (from shopsaberparts.com).

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 2 weeks ago #69522

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
Burns3558 wrote:
I'm going to do a deep red/ deep red/ deep blue / deep blue next.

Interesting mix for a deep purple. I also imagine it would be a little less bright than the standard Purple and Indigo.
"I am the Senate"

Frost Color Gone? 7 months 1 week ago #69651

• KiakahiSonic7
  • Premium Member
Execute66 wrote:
Agree, I thought KiaSonic was going to build and custom a whole hilt. Otherwise shopsaberparts has it all there.
That is true, but I am ordering the hilt parts from shopsaberparts as it is still just a prototype at this point. The only thing I will need from the SaberForge Customs shop is 2 different 12w+ Air Blue (3 Regular Blue and 1 White) LED PnP modules (for both a Champion and Hero Tier PnP electronics system, respectively). In the future when money isn't so tight, I may do a brand new hilt from top to bottom, but for now, it's just the 1.0 prototype.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by KiakahiSonic7.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5307
  • Latest Member: RobdertHeX
  • Total Posts: 56.3k
  • Total Topics: 4718
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0