Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: What to expect with shipment time?

What to expect with shipment time? 6 months 1 week ago #70518

• Dioggi
  • Thank you received: 1
Curious as to others' experiences.

I ordered ASP parts that didn't show as out of stock around 12/21 or so. I then ordered the plug-and-play electronics I wanted on 12/26. I was charged for the first order last week, and the second order charge is still pending. I have, however, already received a shipment notification for the PnP order, but nothing for the ASP parts order.

Thoughts? I'm sure SFCS is inundated with emails right now, but I'm very curious as to what to expect.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What to expect with shipment time? 6 months 1 week ago #70556

• OvrcAHst
  • War. Mostly Dark, Often Grey, Sometimes Light
  • Thank you received: 1603
Two separate Orders with independent Order Numbers. Order#1 charged but no shipping notice received versus Order#2 tentatively charged (Credit Card pre-approval between Merchant and Financial Institution) and with shipping notice. With the Holidays knocking normal everyday electronic transactions out of whack, #2 will receive the confirmed charge (or debit from your account) once things get caught up and #1 (likely because it consists of multiple items) will receive the shipped notification once processed. :)

What to expect with shipment time? 6 months 1 week ago #70577

• Dioggi
  • Thank you received: 1
Patience is not one of my virtues. Probably should've gone with a red or orange blade to reflect that lol...

Yeah, to clarify, both orders were for multiple parts, but the ASP bits were ordered as pets, not assembled. I'm sure I just need to relax and let things take their course. It'll all get here in due time.

Thanks for the quick reply!

What to expect with shipment time? 6 months 1 week ago #70591

• Darth Khlōros
  • Thank you received: 27
The 21st is now only the 5th business day due to the holiday (I bet sf was closed Monday) their turn around time is 5-10 business days. You should have it by jan 5-6th at the latest. Assuming all parts are in Stock.
I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5307
  • Latest Member: RobdertHeX
  • Total Posts: 56.3k
  • Total Topics: 4718
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 0