Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently?

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70793

• revhellion
I've been trying to get a hold of them with no luck for the past couple weeks. They say it takes 2-3 weeks for lightsabers to be made, but it's been almost a month and I've sent them several emails with no response.

I've heard they have some of the best dueling lightsabers out there, but this lack of communication is beyond frustrating. How has everyone else's experience been with them? Has anyone gotten a hold of them or had a response in the past few weeks?

Any information would help, I'm really disappointed and not sure if I need to cancel this order or contact my credit card company at this point. :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70796

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 51
What kind and tier of saber did you order? There is a shortage on sound boards right now. My first 3 orders were all ASP sabers. (2 Champion and 1 Warrior tier) Each order took about 2 weeks from order to delivery. Even just ordering small parts like plugs, kill keys, pommels, etc. take about two weeks. I ordered a pommel, saber plug, and kill key on 12/23. It shipped yesterday and should be here Friday. That's two weeks. My friend bought me a Champion Redeemer for Christmas and it took between 2-3 weeks + to get it delivered, I think because of the shortage on soundboards. My guess is with Christmas, they got a lot more orders than usual and are running behind. Keep trying to contact them. I've had each email I've sent, (before the holidays) replied to, and I asked a lot of questions. I've been happy with them and each order. Just hold tight and don't give up on your order.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70799

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 353
I emailed them about two days ago asking to confirm that special instructions / order comments on my order with the New Years promo (ordered on the 31st), since I noticed that didn't show on the Order History part of the new site nor was it in the confirmation email. Have not heard back yet.

I would assume they're fairly swamped with orders from the holidays. I'm just a bit particular about replying to emails asap from working in sales myself.

EDIT 1/6: Just heard back. Confirmed that they can see the order notes on their end.
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by KelbornX.

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70800

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 625
They take up to three business days to reply, usually. Repeated emails to them during that time frame puts your email back into the queue, so it doesn't help your cause sending another email until after at least three business days.
"I am the Senate"

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70810

• Kenjimoon
  • looking for wisdom, not power.
  • Thank you received: 4
I've recently gotten two responses on two separate questions via email. Took a few days not too bad. Also they seem to respond well on the Facebook page too.
Yoda: [still looking at Luke] He is too old. Yes. Too old to begin the training.

Luke Skywalker: But I've learned so much.

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70814

• revhellion
Thanks I'll try reaching out through Facebook. I've sent them emails from two addresses, both tied either to the order or my account, and it's been well over 3 days between emails and I haven't heard back from them. Good to know they are at least responding to some people.

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70819

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1317
I am sure they are working their way through a deluge of e-mail that accumulated over the holidays when orders are very heavy, and they (like most folks) take some time off. They will get back to you, but it might require a little more patience than at other times of the year.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70930

• DarthTtocs
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 35
I was suprised at how fast they were to reply to my emails. Also, they were very accomodating. No fighting at all.

/thumbs up to the CSRs!
The wounded Jedi looks up at the massive man wielding a 6' long light saber! The last words the Jedi hears is "Yes, I am Sith, and oh, so much more"

Anyone heard from Saber Forge recently? 9 months 1 week ago #70945

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 322
There was a delay during the week or two after Xmas. I didn't hear from them for about a week and then they've been very responsive again.

They are entitled to time off too! :)

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Typical wait time on a pr... (21 Posts)
    • Can't speak for the waiting times now, but last year I had a wait time of October til May for the...
    • Family Photos (30 Posts)
    • Awesome collection, love that Exile and Monarch :cheer:
    • SF Legends | Discontinued... (13 Posts)
    • So jelly :woohoo: Not as big of a fan of the game (I like it very well, just not as much love as...
    • The Nautilaxx. (15 Posts)
    • Amazing :woohoo: Love that skull and crossbones/cutlass logo/kill key - and yes I know I'm wrong...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5822
  • Latest Member: DarthMirage
  • Total Posts: 60.6k
  • Total Topics: 5027
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 28
  • Yesterday Answer: 49