Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Saberforge blades

Saberforge blades 2 months 2 weeks ago #72368

• 26jhoran
  • Thank you received: 14
Sorry for the odd question, but I want to get an infinity blade but I have a thin neck and a standard saber so if I were to buy a thin neck saber could I use it in a standard?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saberforge blades 2 months 2 weeks ago #72375

• Heliolord
  • Thank you received: 13
From my understanding, using a thin neck blade in a standard hilt would work, though it might be a bit duller. From what I understand, the blades have a sleeve inside that helps reflect light to make them brighter. But thin neck hilts have part of the emitter that goes up inside the blade to secure it, which would damage the sleeve. So for thin necks they trim the sleeve so it doesn't come to the bottom of the blade.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Themed Sabers (781 Posts)
    • Hello Everybody, Well over the past two pages of this thread I have posted 26 designs (at one point...
    • What Blade Length Should ... (8 Posts)
    • I currently have a consular staff with long coupler and i use the shortest blades saberforge sells....
    • RBGA vs Specific color (7 Posts)
    • Yup! That's the website for the board manufacturer. Specifically, you want the one for Spark...
    • RBGA vs Specific color (7 Posts)
    • Yes, that is due to move you have to do to change color. Thanks KelbornX, I didn't know how to...
    • How to change a no-quick ... (3 Posts)
    • Also worth mentioning that quick connects are not compatible with Hero tier sabers. At least from...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4945
  • Latest Member: Yeaflore
  • Total Posts: 54.8k
  • Total Topics: 4499
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 10
  • Yesterday Answer: 23