Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Saberforge blades

Saberforge blades 1 month 2 weeks ago #72368

• 26jhoran
  • Thank you received: 12
Sorry for the odd question, but I want to get an infinity blade but I have a thin neck and a standard saber so if I were to buy a thin neck saber could I use it in a standard?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saberforge blades 1 month 2 weeks ago #72375

• Heliolord
  • Thank you received: 13
From my understanding, using a thin neck blade in a standard hilt would work, though it might be a bit duller. From what I understand, the blades have a sleeve inside that helps reflect light to make them brighter. But thin neck hilts have part of the emitter that goes up inside the blade to secure it, which would damage the sleeve. So for thin necks they trim the sleeve so it doesn't come to the bottom of the blade.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saberforge New Apprentice... (24 Posts)
    • Black Prodigy on order for me to tailor the weathering to my own taste. Seems I'll have to paint the...
    • First ASP designs (433 Posts)
    • Hi themetalstickman, Congrats on your first two designs. I say first two designs because I'm sure...
    • Custom Guardian 12W+ (43 Posts)
    • Wow, can't believe I missed this one :woohoo: Is that Black Chrome or another finish? Looks...
    • My flash sale jade fire (3 Posts)
    • Woow, I love the Jade Fire design. I never considered it to buy, because I use the lightsabers for...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4745
  • Latest Member: Senuvex
  • Total Posts: 53.9k
  • Total Topics: 4350
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 7
  • Yesterday Answer: 27