Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Let's talk battle

Let's talk battle 2 weeks 2 days ago #72386

• TylerlikesSW
So guys I'm wondering what Saber would be best for a dueler who's a bit more on the offensive side. Like something that gives you a lot of hilt control for fast paced attacks, and could easily be duel wielded with a similar blade. What blade do y'all think goes best with what I'm looking for?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Let's talk battle 2 weeks 1 day ago #72404

• SadiraOrphesu
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 56
The apprentice hilts are simpler and lighter. I bought the consular for my little sister and the venom for myself and the consular is definitely lighter and more maneuverable and no less impressive than the elite hilts. I would say two of those with 32" or 28" blades would be exactly what your looking for.

Let's talk battle 2 weeks 1 day ago #72407

• KelbornX
  • Elite Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 71
The Gladius is pretty good for dueling imo. Very nice grip just below the emitter ring. I only grip on the leather wrap for two-handed. I do like my Consular for dueling too, though you will want to remove the covertech knob if you want to comfortably grip it two-handed.

The Ronin (on pre-order atm) was made for dueling. It's slim, has a sturdy tsuba, and good grip points. It's more of a two-handed hilt, but you can remove the third body section to shorten it from 16" to about 12".
Consular (Amber) - Arbiter (Green) - Vanquish (Red)
ASP "Dark Crusader" (Deep Red) - Gladius (Arctic Hero)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TylerlikesSW

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilt Design Gallery (1060 Posts)
    • Here is one of my MANY saber designs. I spend entirely too much time on the saber builder, ha ha....
    • Wizarding Dayz courtesy o... (2 Posts)
    • Hi Borommakot, Congrats on scooping those tickets. Looks like it was a great day. I just thought...
    • New Staff Design (46 Posts)
    • I've actually bought those from my local hardware store before though I would need 6-32 size, I'd...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4636
  • Latest Member: LordMetal
  • Total Posts: 52.9k
  • Total Topics: 4220
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 113
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 24