Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sidious Lightsaber

Sidious Lightsaber 2 weeks 2 days ago #72389

• EvoShandor
Is there anyone I can commission to make Sidious Lightsaber that has made one before?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sidious Lightsaber 2 weeks 2 days ago #72391

• Darth Squidious
  • Vanquish black: Red, ASP Juggernaut pike "Dreadnaught": Red, Bastion NBv2: ArcBlue, Templar Custom "Runesaber": ArcBlue, Crystal Reveal Bane "Heart of Darkness": Deep Red, Prodigal Son: Green
  • Thank you received: 12
I don't know about hand made but I believe there is a production version out there somewhere.
What's the internal temperature of the average Taun Taun?

Lukewarm...
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Darth Squidious.

Sidious Lightsaber 2 weeks 1 day ago #72401

• IINerfII
  • Thank you received: 22
As far as I am aware, the only Sidious saber out there is the "SID" saber that Korbanth did. I don't know if it's still available anywhere, but it isn't cheap. It's also not duel worthy, if that matters to you. It's a lovely shelf queen though, beautiful hilt!

Sidious Lightsaber 2 weeks 1 day ago #72402

• DK44
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 122
IINerfII wrote:
As far as I am aware, the only Sidious saber out there is the "SID" saber that Korbanth did. I don't know if it's still available anywhere, but it isn't cheap. It's also not duel worthy, if that matters to you. It's a lovely shelf queen though, beautiful hilt!

Yeah I remember Shameem did a review (YouTube) on the "SID" saber by Korbanth and he said there was only 1 run of these sabers...Shameem also mentioned the Korbanth "SID" was the only one out there that you could do installs on......that was awhile ago though, not sure if anyone else produced that hilt.

Sidious Lightsaber 2 weeks 1 day ago #72416

• IINerfII
  • Thank you received: 22
DK44 wrote:
Yeah I remember Shameem did a review (YouTube) on the "SID" saber by Korbanth and he said there was only 1 run of these sabers...Shameem also mentioned the Korbanth "SID" was the only one out there that you could do installs on......that was awhile ago though, not sure if anyone else produced that hilt.

Yes, I believe that's correct. I thought I read somewhere that Korbanth is doing another run in 2017... I guess that'll be your best bet, OP.

Sidious Lightsaber 2 weeks 19 hours ago #72419

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 177
I believe Korbanth said another run was happening. IIRC later this year.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilt Design Gallery (1060 Posts)
    • Here is one of my MANY saber designs. I spend entirely too much time on the saber builder, ha ha....
    • Wizarding Dayz courtesy o... (2 Posts)
    • Hi Borommakot, Congrats on scooping those tickets. Looks like it was a great day. I just thought...
    • New Staff Design (46 Posts)
    • I've actually bought those from my local hardware store before though I would need 6-32 size, I'd...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4636
  • Latest Member: LordMetal
  • Total Posts: 52.9k
  • Total Topics: 4220
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 113
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 5
  • Yesterday Answer: 24