Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fun stories of wearing your hilt out!

Fun stories of wearing your hilt out! 5 months 1 week ago #72414

• Alister
  • Thank you received: 5
So I wanna hear some tales of wearing your saber out and about or pics of you with it. it could be funny, weird, or just inner feels as you do it! Ill start the train a rollin.

I was on my way to work with my GF one frigging cold and snowy day bout 2 or so weeks ago when I got the grand idea to bring my saber with me blade, charger and all! as we walked I was getting some looks that can only be described as "da heck?" kinda made us giggle as we kept going. upon getting to work my coworkers were very interested (most of the people I work with are either big kids or geeks) and so being the big showoff I am I went into the full run down on the specs and wonders of this community. needless to say I had one or two people wondering how they could get one and some pretty impressed. the cherry on the cake though came in when I decided to wear the hilt on my apron strap (I work in retail) and kept it proudly on my hip for the first hour of my shift and no one told me to take it off or that it was violating uniform code! best at work ever!

So thats my tale of wearing my badass out and about! who would like to share next?
SF Prodigal Son Champion

We are only as wise as our most foolish mo... oh cookies!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawnDreams

Member Login

Latest Posts

• SF Prodigal Son Compariso... (4 Posts)
    • Quote: The blade thickness aspect was not the only part that wasn't apples to apples. If all three of the...
    • SF Prodigal Son Compariso... (4 Posts)
    • The blade thickness aspect was not the only part that wasn't apples to apples. If all three of the...
    • Shroud? (1 Posts)
    • Has anyone ever put a shroud on a heretic? Would it work? I have no clue how they latch on.

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5372
  • Latest Member: NancyDaumn
  • Total Posts: 56.8k
  • Total Topics: 4759
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 2
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 11