Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If you thought USPS tracking was bad....

If you thought USPS tracking was bad.... 8 months 5 days ago #72428

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 322
You should try shipments with the AUSPOST....

Been in transit for about 7 days, grand total of 3 tracking updates which are basically:

1) Hey, you're shipping something, good for you.
2) it's on a plane, or maybe a boat, or traveling via African Swallow...
3) It's in Chicago.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

If you thought USPS tracking was bad.... 8 months 5 days ago #72430

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 625
USPS is terrible. I think the saber industry should at least give customers the choice of choosing carriers, not just use USPS as the one and only default. Yes, FedEx may be more expensive, but let the customer choose the option and pay if he prefers.
"I am the Senate"

If you thought USPS tracking was bad.... 8 months 5 days ago #72431

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 322
USPS is easy to ship with. Most of the companies and suppliers use the priority mail shipping which is standard rates and that makes calculating shipping costs much easier.

That being said, some of them (I will not name names..... :dry: :unsure: :whistle: ) will quote $20+ in shipping and send parts in a bag and the actual postage was like $7.

If you thought USPS tracking was bad.... 8 months 4 days ago #72465

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 253
But African Swallows don't migrate...
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

If you thought USPS tracking was bad.... 8 months 4 days ago #72468

• rafkia88
as someone from Canada I love USPS both FedEx and UPS charge us some crazy "customs brokerage" fees even on item that don't have any fees attached. but Canada post is both great and horrible for such a big country we have quick travel times and tracking numbers work great and update very fast, but would you believe the union actually was able to get a policy included in their contracts that the parcel delivery drivers have total choice to ring your door bell or buzzer or NOT. the guy that does my area parks and prewrites up the you weren't home pick up at post office tomorrow slips before he goes anywhere and never takes a single parcel out of his truck. I have caught him a number of times in my lobby and he always says no one replied when he buzzed and get this he claims if I had replied he would have walked 2 blocks to where he parked his van and have brought it back!!! last one I caught him and made him walk to his van with me driving behind him. so no point in the tracking numbers as he has no intention to actually deliver it. over 100 packages in last 3 years and not one was delivered to me.

If you thought USPS tracking was bad.... 8 months 4 days ago #72469

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 353
Ugh, that sucks rafkia88. Sounds quite similar to what the Sunday delivery driver (who's not the same as the Mon-Sat person) for USPS likes to do with my Amazon Prime packages. Especially the large ones, like the 100' roll of cellophane I ordered last week for making my own blades. I can't order anything on Fridays anymore with 2-day Prime since it defaults to Sunday delivery when applicable. I either need to wait til Saturday or have it regular free shipping.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Typical wait time on a pr... (21 Posts)
    • Can't speak for the waiting times now, but last year I had a wait time of October til May for the...
    • Family Photos (30 Posts)
    • Awesome collection, love that Exile and Monarch :cheer:
    • SF Legends | Discontinued... (13 Posts)
    • So jelly :woohoo: Not as big of a fan of the game (I like it very well, just not as much love as...
    • The Nautilaxx. (15 Posts)
    • Amazing :woohoo: Love that skull and crossbones/cutlass logo/kill key - and yes I know I'm wrong...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5822
  • Latest Member: DarthMirage
  • Total Posts: 60.6k
  • Total Topics: 5027
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 28
  • Yesterday Answer: 49