Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Archon Model

Archon Model 10 months 1 day ago #72818

• grievous7
I just recently ordered the Archon lightsaber and I'm wondering who's hilt it is modeled after. Is the hilt available in any video games or does anyone in the legends/canon universe use it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Archon Model 9 months 4 weeks ago #72897

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 971
Hi grievous 7,

I have done some digging online but haven't found any information regarding who used the Saber design the Archon is based on (yet). I do remember there was a heated discussion on another forum as to where the design originally came from quite a few years ago. There was a single image everyone was trying to trace and the earliest picture they could find looked like this one but larger and had just the "Archon" on the white background. No names or info were attached to the picture.

This picture above came from a post asking if somebody could make a replica of it in Star Wars KOTOR. Another problem I had was the vast number of Lightsaber Modification Packs players had created of their designs and graphic artists creating 3d renders of sabers on sites like Deviantart and Pinterest.(There is one example by a guy called Lawson and he named his render Eindride Enigma)

If I do find more definitive info I will let you know, or maybe Brax or Phil could give you a better answer,

For Tyeth
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Double Reveal MPP Coming ... (112 Posts)
    • Is it still possible to buy one afterwards? Right now funds are low because of Christmas, but a the...
    • Sabercore 3.0 Swing Issue... (7 Posts)
    • Yep! Put them both on 0 and the problem still persists. Edit: I even tried deleting all the spin...
    • So, you said in your video that you adjusted the motion sensitivity. Did you adjust your spin...
    • Thank you very much, Brax. I'm hoping I don't have to send this saber off again... I'm praying its...
    • I don't think it is a design flaw, but I will see what I can find out about it.

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6244
  • Latest Member: Hulnickoluslo
  • Total Posts: 62.7k
  • Total Topics: 5270
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 35
  • Yesterday Answer: 27