Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: How to charge the lightsaber.

How to charge the lightsaber. 7 months 1 week ago #75028

• JekPorkins
Hey guys. I got the upgraded 12 watt lightsaber of the apprentice style and it came with a charger. I'm not sure where the battery is inside of the lightsaber or how to get it out and doesn't appear to have any specific spot to open the saber other than where the hole is from the light shining out. Does anyone know how to open this up to get at the battery and charge it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to charge the lightsaber. 7 months 1 week ago #75035

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 414
I'm guessing that you have a Warrior tier (your post is very vague). We can best help you if you tell us what Tier and what specific hilt you have.

For a Warrior saber, simply unscrew the pommel at the bottom of the saber (opposite of where the blade goes). Then you would pull the battery pack out of the saber, remove the battery (it can be very tight), and put it in the charger. Do note that the included charger with the Warrior tier is dirt slow and that it can take 12-24 hours to fully charge; I would recommend buying a better 18650 charger if you can.

If you have a Champion or Hero, then you would have a recharge port / kill key combo. You do not need to open the saber at all. Simply plug the included charger into the port that you pull the kill key out of.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by KelbornX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JekPorkins

How to charge the lightsaber. 7 months 1 week ago #75038

• JekPorkins
I found it at the very bottom, thank you so much! I popped right out after unscrewing it. It was so well hidden that I couldn't tell where it was, haha.

How to charge the lightsaber. 2 days 15 hours ago #83001

• InTheShadows
  • Red is the only LED
Good call on the charger.
I just picked one up along with 2 spare rechargeable batteries for $25 from eBay.
Swordplay is not a dance, an attack should be fast, efficient and to the point.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Core 3.0 getting ... (6 Posts)
    • My first Sabercore 3.0 is in a Templar cross guard with a vibration motor(which I actually like) I'm...
    • MONARCH IS GONE (10 Posts)
    • I have the Legacy version and a Regular version monarch, I think I am planning on selling the...
    • Shoto hilts (7 Posts)
    • Quite true brax. I may wait to order something till after holidays and tax returns are done. Shes...
    • Mystery Box Sabers Have R... (83 Posts)
    • Only Phil knows for sure when the next round will start. On average, they have been a couple of...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6123
  • Latest Member: ConnieMub
  • Total Posts: 62.4k
  • Total Topics: 5226
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 5