Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Light on battery charger blinks, should it be?

Light on battery charger blinks, should it be? 1 month 2 weeks ago #75118

• Hollywood1975
Hello all, I have 2 chargers that I got from saberforge. When batteries are charging, one charger unit the light stays solid and goes from red to green when done. The second one, I put the battery in to charge for the first time and the light blinks, is that suppose to happen or could charger not be working right? or have the chargers been uodated date since I got the first charger?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Light on battery charger blinks, should it be? 1 month 2 weeks ago #75121

• Vechaljian
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 124
If we are talking about 2 different chargers on the same Saber, then you would have a failure in the charger that's blinking, it shouldn't do that. I have had chargers do that when I have a bad battery PCB, so if we are talking about 2 different Sabers then you could possibly have a bad battery.

Light on battery charger blinks, should it be? 1 month 2 weeks ago #75123

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 214
The charger for a recharge port should be solid red/orange until charged, then it goes green. The charger for the removable batteries should blink while charging, then go solid red when charged.
Aeon, Arbiter, Bastion, Consular, Gladius, Phoenix, Resilient (staff), Vanquish, Vengeance, Xiphos (2)
ASP Dark Crusader, ASP Claíomh Solais
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vechaljian

Light on battery charger blinks, should it be? 1 month 2 weeks ago #75125

• Vechaljian
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 124
I didn't know that, I've never had a External charger from SF, good info to know.

Light on battery charger blinks, should it be? 1 week 6 days ago #76038

• Rorence
I don't know whether it is common or not. But I show never meet this situation, the bestek 300w power inverter for me to charge camera battery is normal. No light blinks. Maybe you can try to use another charger to charge your battery. Or you can try this inverter, just connect with car cigarette lighter charger outlet, you can charge battery safely when camping or travelling outside. Hope this point is useful to you. Have a nice day.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Father's Day Sale (5 Posts)
    • I think it would be more appealing if there was a short sale (like 3-5 days max) every 3 months or...
    • Nolaan's ASP 12w+ Lime Gr... (6 Posts)
    • Are those greeblies known for falling off at some point? I won't be dueling with the saber so it...
    • Nolaan's ASP 12w+ Lime Gr... (6 Posts)
    • Great balance of parts, you may need to use locktite on the greeblies on the Mauler body section....
    • Building My First Lightsa... (3 Posts)
    • First, you need to clarify a bit what it is you want to build. 1. Do you want just light or do you...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5240
  • Latest Member: ThomasNob
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4671
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 18