Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Rebels Ahsoka Saber

Rebels Ahsoka Saber 1 month 2 weeks ago #75458

• BlackGold Jedi
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi guys, I just joined recently so im not sure if this has been brought up. One of my top 3 character is Ahsoka and I fell in love with her white light saber, both the color and how slick the hilt was. I know you all have the Ka'tano. Any way i could get something close to her rebels saber? and how does the white blade look from you guys?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rebels Ahsoka Saber 1 month 2 weeks ago #75460

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1063
Nothing on the drawing board as yet. However, there are some competitors that have recently done runs of Ahsoka's sabers.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Rebels Ahsoka Saber 1 month 1 week ago #75492

• jml5308
  • Thank you received: 13
There is one particular competitor right now is selling a limited edition of both her main Rebels saber and the shoto (either separately or as a matched set). They are super expensive IMO, but they are really nice looking.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by jml5308. Reason: removed competitor link

Rebels Ahsoka Saber 1 month 1 week ago #75493

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 822
Hi all, jml5308

We can speak of other vendors and their products as long as we don't provide links to promotional sales, reviews and videos from such vendors. (Rule 6 of the Forum rules.....See I did read them all that time ago!)

However where exactly the line is, is blurred as members do mention new runs from X,Y or Z named competitor. It even goes as far as one member has an image for a particular saber from a competitor's website as his signature image at the bottom of his posts!

Brax has mentioned that "Competitors" have produced versions of this pair but not by name.

Just to be safe I wouldn't post anymore links like that ok!

kind regards,

For Tyeth

Rebels Ahsoka Saber 1 month 1 week ago #75495

• jml5308
  • Thank you received: 13
Gotcha. Post edited to remove that info.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

Rebels Ahsoka Saber 1 month 1 week ago #75496

• SadiraOrphesu
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 73
If understand it correctly from what I've read, because of the way the body is shaped (a slight curve but instead of a circular tube it is a flattened rectangle with rounded edges) it is very difficult to fabricate these specific canon hilts and takes a special process where the hilt is shaped and bent while the metal is coming directly out of the extruder as opposed to machining it into shape afterwards. Since this process is so complicated only one or two of the very high end saber companies are making these hilts. All of them are going to be very expensive but that's only because the process is so different from how they make your standard cylindrical saber, but if you invest in them you'll definitely have a one of a kind hilt.

Update: I peeked around online and I actually found someone who 3D printed the bodies and then metal plated them so if you could find someone to 3D print them that might save you some money off the high end replicas though I'm sure they'd be shelf queens and not fully duel worthy.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by SadiraOrphesu.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saberforge DIY parts (3 Posts)
    • Here is another pic, just because the fake switch box wasnt showing, lol...[image]
    • Saberforge DIY parts (3 Posts)
    • Hello guys, it's been a while since I last used this forum, I hope you're all doing well. Me and a...
    • yellow FoC with tri-cree/... (5 Posts)
    • Thanks for the tips, everyone. I ordered both a pR/pR/Lime and a pR/pR/W (warm white, 2700K). I'll...
    • My First Comic Con (12 Posts)
    • Hi Takamatsu, You are famous as far as I'm concerned! And it was a pleasure to meet you....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5269
  • Latest Member: Annotationsmll
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4694
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 15