Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Redeemer - saving settings?

Redeemer - saving settings? 1 month 1 week ago #75499

• biondi
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

I couldn't see the answer to this in the FAQ. I have a Redeemer Champion with SaberCore Viridum. When I change the settings, such as volume or light frequency, it doesn't seem to remember them next time I turn on. Can you save your last used settings do you know?

Btw, I'm a UK buyer and I have to say I'm very impressed with Saberforge to-date. I ordered the Redeemer and Talon on the 24th April and I picked them up today, 15th May. They were actually in the country last week ago but had to go through customs etc.

cheers,

Matt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Redeemer - saving settings? 1 month 1 week ago #75508

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 822
Hello biondi,

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum from a fellow Brit (from the Outer Rim up north!).

Congrats on your saber. First off the bat I will ask whether you have fully charged the saber as low battery power can cause strange behaviour on soundcards which could include the settings being lost when you switch the hilt on/off.
If the saber is charged fully the soundboard should retain the settings, however there is no option to manually "Resave" your settings as an option. When you have gone through the on hilt menu the voice will confirm that your settings have been saved and that should be all you need to do until you want to change things. You then just work your way through the settings menu again.

If the saber is fully charged but isn't retaining your saved settings then there may be an issue but as there is no SD card with system files etc that you could default to then you may have to contact SF Customer Services for further assistance.
The email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Customer Service can take up to 3 days to reply but they will sort your problem out.

I hope this helps and your issue isn't too serious,

For Tyeth
The following user(s) said Thank You: biondi

Redeemer - saving settings? 1 month 1 week ago #75526

• biondi
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks - yes, only took 3 weeks from the point of order to delivery and that included a few days in customs, so very impressed. I went for the Redeemer, my son the Talon.

Actually, I think the problem was with me - took me a while to work out how to navigate the menu and do stuff. It may have also been the fact that I was too excited to initially charge it so had to play around straight away. After a full charge and some lateral thinking I think I've got the hang of it!

cheers,

Matt
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

Redeemer - saving settings? 1 month 1 week ago #75528

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 822
Hi Matt,

Glad to hear it wasn't anything too serious. If you need any more advice don't be afraid to ask the guys and gals here will gladly help out if they can.

kind regards,

For Tyeth
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saberforge DIY parts (2 Posts)
    • Here is another pic, just because the fake switch box wasnt showing, lol...[image]
    • Saberforge DIY parts (2 Posts)
    • Hello guys, it's been a while since I last used this forum, I hope you're all doing well. Me and a...
    • yellow FoC with tri-cree/... (5 Posts)
    • Thanks for the tips, everyone. I ordered both a pR/pR/Lime and a pR/pR/W (warm white, 2700K). I'll...
    • My First Comic Con (12 Posts)
    • Hi Takamatsu, You are famous as far as I'm concerned! And it was a pleasure to meet you....
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (742 Posts)
    • Quote: One my my sabers just shipped. Ordered on 6/8 and shipped 6/27. That's pretty darn fast! Just...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5269
  • Latest Member: Annotationsmll
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4694
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 15