Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Problem with LED

Problem with LED 1 month 2 days ago #75545

• sithplague
  • Thank you received: 1
So a while ago my indigo asp saber started doing this thing where after being powered off, the LED will remain on and slowly fade out. The three blue parts of the LED fade out quicker than the one red and usually takes about 15-20 seconds to be completely off. What I am wondering is if this is a problem with the LED or with the soundboard / other electronics because I plan on just buying a replacement LED but do not want to waste money if its not the problem. A few days ago, the red LED was taking longer to fade out than usual so I unplugged it at the quick connects to avoid overheating and all the lights immediately went out but when I plugged it back in maybe 5 seconds later, the one red light came back on and then continued to fade like its been doing before. This all really confuses me so I would greatly appreciate any advice you could give. The videos I attached show what usually happens when the saber is powered on and then off. Thank you.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with LED 1 month 2 days ago #75546

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 259
I could only speculate as to the cause, but regardless of the actual cause, you should contact customer service and get a warranty repair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sithplague

Problem with LED 1 month 2 days ago #75550

• sithplague
  • Thank you received: 1
I would but my warranty expired about a month ago :/

Problem with LED 1 month 1 day ago #75568

• Jas-Ot
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 259
Contact CS anyway, at least see what they say. Don't waste money on something if you don't know it's going to fix it.

If CS can't help you out, send me a PM.

Problem with LED 1 week 6 days ago #76037

• Rorence
After reading the whole post, I have learned more about this topic. Thank you so much.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Father's Day Sale (5 Posts)
    • I think it would be more appealing if there was a short sale (like 3-5 days max) every 3 months or...
    • Nolaan's ASP 12w+ Lime Gr... (6 Posts)
    • Are those greeblies known for falling off at some point? I won't be dueling with the saber so it...
    • Nolaan's ASP 12w+ Lime Gr... (6 Posts)
    • Great balance of parts, you may need to use locktite on the greeblies on the Mauler body section....
    • Building My First Lightsa... (3 Posts)
    • First, you need to clarify a bit what it is you want to build. 1. Do you want just light or do you...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5240
  • Latest Member: ThomasNob
  • Total Posts: 56k
  • Total Topics: 4671
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 11
  • Yesterday Answer: 18