Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Black Lotus Question

Black Lotus Question 1 month 1 week ago #75673

• Resh
I really want to buy the Black Lotus, only problem is that I want it before the second week of June, but it is in pre order!
Anyone know if I Buy it this weekend, it'll come in before that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Black Lotus Question 1 month 6 days ago #75678

• SadiraOrphesu
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 73
Unfortunately no, it says on the disclaimer one the order page of a pre-order
This item is currently ONLY available for pre order. By checking the box below, you agree that by purchasing this item, it will NOT be fulfilled and shipped until the item becomes available in our store. If you order additional sabers, your order will NOT ship until all items are available to ship with your order. Please allow up to 6 weeks for your pre-order to process and ship. You will receive a notification once your item is processed and shipped.

Unless you find a private seller selling a second hand one then it isn't likely you'll get it within the next 3 weeks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saberforge DIY parts (2 Posts)
    • Here is another pic, just because the fake switch box wasnt showing, lol...[image]
    • Saberforge DIY parts (2 Posts)
    • Hello guys, it's been a while since I last used this forum, I hope you're all doing well. Me and a...
    • yellow FoC with tri-cree/... (5 Posts)
    • Thanks for the tips, everyone. I ordered both a pR/pR/Lime and a pR/pR/W (warm white, 2700K). I'll...
    • My First Comic Con (12 Posts)
    • Hi Takamatsu, You are famous as far as I'm concerned! And it was a pleasure to meet you....
    • The Wait Begins 4.0 (742 Posts)
    • Quote: One my my sabers just shipped. Ordered on 6/8 and shipped 6/27. That's pretty darn fast! Just...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5269
  • Latest Member: Annotationsmll
  • Total Posts: 56.2k
  • Total Topics: 4694
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 119
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 3
  • Yesterday Answer: 15