Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: LED Quick Connects

LED Quick Connects 4 months 1 week ago #76286

• vinnieesp
Hi. I am considering getting a champion tier saber this Christmas and I wanted to be completely clear about the LED quick connects stuff. Is it as simple as being able to take out the led and put a new one in? Is it that simple or is there a little more to it than that like connecting wires and stuff? And when it comes to buying a different LED, there are two listed on the site. Is it the regular 12w LED or is it the Plug and Play LED you want for the quick connects? Is Plug and Play another term for the LED quick connects? Any clarification on these points would be greatly appreciated. Just don't want to spend all this money and realize I have the completely wrong idea on what it is I needed to get!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LED Quick Connects 4 months 1 week ago #76290

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 630
You want the Plug N Play, it comes with Quick Connects.

This is a Plug N Play LED module with the QC. The blurry image at the end is where the QC is. You literally plug and play.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1440/9434/products/DSC_0043_1e4402d7-156c-44aa-9107-3e006cdd435e_1024x1024.jpg?v=1472155195
"I am the Senate"
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Execute66.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vinnieesp

LED Quick Connects 4 months 1 week ago #76292

• vinnieesp
After posting this topic, I watched a few tutorials on YouTube about the quick connects. One video said you have to be really careful when replacing the new LED into the hilt after connecting it. They said you have to be really careful to match up the groove in the LED to the hole where the bolt is to secure it. If you don't you can potentially get it stuck or possibly damage it? Is that true? Can you potentially damage it when your are replacing it into the hilt? Any tips?

LED Quick Connects 4 months 1 week ago #76297

• BoostinIX
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 196
I've never had that happen. Other vendor's LED modules do not have that groove. Even some of SF don't have that. I wouldn't worry about getting it in the groove. As long as you're not REALLY REALLY wrenching on it, it should sit just fine.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by BoostinIX.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vinnieesp
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Adept on the Way! (16 Posts)
    • No way man... ah yes! Finally! Well now I know that I'm damn near hell bent on getting...
    • Recharge Port For Warrior... (5 Posts)
    • No prob!
    • Name My Creations! (11 Posts)
    • The emitter on 10 will damage the fiber optic cable for a lightwhip
    • Name My Creations! (11 Posts)
    • Quote: 1. Mary 2. Barbara 3. Lindsey 4. Laura 5. Alma 6. Madeline 7. Patricia 8. Carol 9. Daniela 10....
    • Recharge Port For Warrior... (5 Posts)
    • Haha I just received my parcel from SaberForge with the recharge port I ordered.... now I see.......

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5859
  • Latest Member: bungamizuEn
  • Total Posts: 61k
  • Total Topics: 5072
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 134
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 35