Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Help me decide pt 2

Help me decide pt 2 3 weeks 13 hours ago #76701

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1152
I don't really believe anybody can tell you which saber speaks to you. We can suggest based on our own preferences, but it really comes down to this.

When you look into your imagination, and picture yourself with an ignited saber, which one sends that sensation down your spine, and into your soul that says "This is the one"?

Most of us saw it clearly from the first time we saw a light saber on-screen. Some still need to look a little deeper within. But, somewhere in there, you know which one it will be. They are both awesome designs, no doubt about that, and there is no wrong choice. My son has a weathered Bane in Indigo, and I have an Exhalted. They both speak to me, but the Exhalted was the very first saber I bought from Saber Forge, because it was the one I saw myself with so clearly.

So, don't be afraid to make your choice. You can't be wrong. B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Last Edit: 3 weeks 13 hours ago by Brax.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RotundChap, ajsrise0, scifidude79

Help me decide pt 2 3 weeks 13 hours ago #76703

• ajsrise0
  • Thank you received: 2
Brax wrote:
I don't really believe anybody can tell you which saber speaks to you. We can suggest based on our own preferences, but it really comes down to this.

When you look into your imagination, and picture yourself with an ignited saber, which one sends that sensation down your spine, and into your soul that says "This is the one"?

Most of us saw it clearly from the first time we saw a light saber on-screen. Some still need to look a little deeper within. But, somewhere in there, you know which one it will be. They are both awesome designs, no doubt about that, and there is no wrong choice. My son has a weathered Bane in Indigo, and I have an Exhalted. They both speak to me, but the Exhalted was the very first saber I bought from Saber Forge, because it was the one I saw myself with so clearly.

So, don't be afraid to make your choice. You can't be wrong. B)

I didn't think about it like that. I definitely see myself with the exhalted more. I guess I was so concerned with looks, I forgot why I loved the thin neck design so much (except the Control box), considering Obi is my favorite Jedi and the first saber I saw him use vs Vader was a thin neck.

I'm sold! I'm getting the exhalted!
Thank you Brax! You can delete this thread if you want
Last Edit: 3 weeks 13 hours ago by ajsrise0.

Help me decide pt 2 3 weeks 12 hours ago #76705

• scifidude79
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 44
To add to what Brax said, if you're having issues deciding and the images on the website aren't quite getting you there, check out the reviews section of the forum. Even though I knew before I ordered what I wanted, seeing a few peoples' reviews of the hilt I was interested in really put it over the top. Some people on here do some really fantastic write-ups with pictures and sometimes video. They'll tell you much more than the product pages will.

Help me decide pt 2 3 weeks 5 hours ago #76713

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1152
If you look at the reviews for both the Exhalted, and the Bane, you will see write ups on both from me. I think you will easily see why I went with the Exhalted as my first saber, and that my reasons for doing so were pretty much the same as yours.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Help me decide pt 2 3 weeks 3 hours ago #76715

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 541
The Exhalted was the first thin neck I bought. I had to choose one from Prodigal Son, Redeemer or the Exhalted. Interestingly then, I chose the Exhalted as my first choice. I thought then it looked the best, and was the most functional (no switch boxe to get in the way).
"I am the Senate"
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 hours ago by Execute66.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Want to Ask Phil a Saber ... (58 Posts)
    • Since the Champion MPPs have SaberCore 3.0, will new Champion orders for the other sabers have it as...
    • Custom Installers & S... (36 Posts)
    • Hehe def. If I did another one for me, I'd consider it. This one was a gift, and with Goth prizm...
    • Custom Installers & S... (36 Posts)
    • Quote: Yup, one poking out of here would be perfect I think: Link That's where I was gonna have Jas put...
    • MPP MKII Is Up For Pre-Or... (8 Posts)
    • If I didn't have so much other stuff in the works right now, I'd be so down for a MkII. Love the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5428
  • Latest Member: zzarcosys
  • Total Posts: 57.1k
  • Total Topics: 4786
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 18
  • Yesterday Answer: 24