Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Relic keeps rebooting

Relic keeps rebooting 2 weeks 6 days ago #76803

• PoisonRogue
Okay, so I've already sent my relic back for repair twice due to issues with the sound cutting off after around an hour of use and the. Never coming back, the first time it was blamed on the sound card breaking and the second time they blamed the speaker.
So the current (repaired for the second time) relic is back with me, and I've been using it every weekend to keep an eye on it, and today I've put it on and the saber keeps rebooting, it stays on for around 2-5 minutes and then reboots. So I hear the saber forge crimson boot sound again. Now, I've currently got the saber on charge, and I'm hoping that's all it is. I've literally never owned a working saber long enough for it to need a charge (sad as that sounds) but it's all due to what is seemingly shoddy build quality on this saber.
However. I'm hoping someone here can out my mind at ease and tell me this is normal behaviour for a saber that needs charging.

If not, I just don't know what to do anymore, this would be the third repair.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Relic keeps rebooting 2 weeks 6 days ago #76804

• Darth Squidious
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 81
That would be my first guess, the crossguard sabers pull a lot of juice and what youre describing is typical of what Ive experienced when the battery starts to run down.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilt Design Gallery (1101 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: [attachment] Is it a good idea for the Mon Calamari to carry ANYTHING that closely...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (1101 Posts)
    • Quote: Hi Everybody, @ Darth Squidious, If I knew you wanted a Squid I could have let you have one of...
    • Ronin sale??? (8 Posts)
    • Hi all. I have some questions about this saber and if anyone can help me that would be greatly...
    • New Dooku pic (3 Posts)
    • Another nice catch! That is a sweet looking saber!

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5443
  • Latest Member: Edwardcap
  • Total Posts: 57.2k
  • Total Topics: 4795
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 61
  • Yesterday Answer: 28