Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Heretic quick connects

Heretic quick connects 1 week 6 days ago #76948

• Lord Dread
Okay so my first Saber arrived today. Love the Heretic hilt however not all is good. The quick connects were not wired properly. The LED would not slide out of the hilt long enough to change. Then it came out further..... At the cost of the LED no longer working. Turns out all the wiring has been trapped behind the switch so due to this fault the wire on the LED has broke and my Saber no longer is able to emit light. And since the wire is trapped its too far in and stuck to put in my spare LED. Not gonna lie I'm pretty heart broken. So my question is, do you think Saberforge will help right this as well as do any of you have quick connects and had this issue. I don't want to hate in the slightest but I'm just a bit upset. The image below shows how far the LED went before snapping. I was merely gently wiggling the hilt to help get the LED out.

Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by OvrcAHst. Reason: inserted pic
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Want to Ask Phil a Saber ... (58 Posts)
    • Since the Champion MPPs have SaberCore 3.0, will new Champion orders for the other sabers have it as...
    • Custom Installers & S... (36 Posts)
    • Hehe def. If I did another one for me, I'd consider it. This one was a gift, and with Goth prizm...
    • Custom Installers & S... (36 Posts)
    • Quote: Yup, one poking out of here would be perfect I think: Link That's where I was gonna have Jas put...
    • MPP MKII Is Up For Pre-Or... (8 Posts)
    • If I didn't have so much other stuff in the works right now, I'd be so down for a MkII. Love the...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5428
  • Latest Member: zzarcosys
  • Total Posts: 57.1k
  • Total Topics: 4786
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 3
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 18
  • Yesterday Answer: 24