Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Warrior Tier Battery Question

Warrior Tier Battery Question 1 week 2 days ago #77156

• Silent_Blade77
  • Just a dude who loves him some lightsabers.
Hello everybody, I am now the proud owner of a Saberforge Warrior Tier Prodigy. I've had the battery in it a few times to play around with it(it's amazing btw, I have two more sabers on the way at this very moment as a matter of fact haha), but for the most part since receiving it a few days ago the battery has been on the charger. I've had it on there for probably close to 20 hours or so and the red light just keeps on a blinking. I do unplug it when I am leaving the house for extended periods or going to sleep though, but it has been charging pretty much since I got it. I have done some research and read that these things can take a while to reach full charge the first time around. I just wanted to check with some of you more experienced folks and make sure that this was the case.
Current Lightsabers:

Champion Tier 'Chosen' w/ Green Blade
Warrior Tier 'Chosen' w/ Medium Blue Blade
Warrior Tier 'Prodigy' w/ Dark Blue Blade
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Warrior Tier Battery Question 1 week 2 days ago #77162

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 247
That sounds about normal from what I've seen. The chargers that SF gives with the Warrior sabers are just VERY slow. It should take about a day for the first charge, and the light should then go solid. It should only take a few more hours or so.

To be honest, I would invest in a better charger... especially if you're going to have multiple sabers with removable batteries to charge. I like the Nitecore brand; they have two models of charger (D series and I series, with 2 or 4 battery capacity) that will monitor the batteries as they charge, making sure they get the proper voltage and aren't damaged.

Warrior Tier Battery Question 1 week 2 days ago #77165

• Silent_Blade77
  • Just a dude who loves him some lightsabers.
Alrighty, thanks for the reply. I also took your advice and just ordered one of those Nitecore dual battery chargers, that should hopefully speed things up a bit next time haha.

*edit* Literally right after I posted this I went to check and sure enough the light on the charger had turned green. Took almost 24 hours exactly to charge it up.
Current Lightsabers:

Champion Tier 'Chosen' w/ Green Blade
Warrior Tier 'Chosen' w/ Medium Blue Blade
Warrior Tier 'Prodigy' w/ Dark Blue Blade
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Silent_Blade77.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Hilt Design Gallery (1101 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: [attachment] Is it a good idea for the Mon Calamari to carry ANYTHING that closely...
    • Hilt Design Gallery (1101 Posts)
    • Quote: Hi Everybody, @ Darth Squidious, If I knew you wanted a Squid I could have let you have one of...
    • Ronin sale??? (8 Posts)
    • Hi all. I have some questions about this saber and if anyone can help me that would be greatly...
    • New Dooku pic (3 Posts)
    • Another nice catch! That is a sweet looking saber!

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5443
  • Latest Member: Edwardcap
  • Total Posts: 57.2k
  • Total Topics: 4795
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 120
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 3
  • Today Answer: 61
  • Yesterday Answer: 28