Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: My next projects.

My next projects. 1 month 2 days ago #77708

• SadiraOrphesu
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 73
Hey everyone, it's been a while. I've been pretty busy with school and work so I had to take a break from sabers for a little while but today I took my next step and got my next few hilts ordered.

Coming up next I'm doing an install on a Weathered Talon for my girlfriend, I'm going to be putting a Sabercore crimson soundboard in it with a Blood Orange 12w LED.

For myself I got a couple of Hilts I'm super excited for... *drum roll*.... A Korbanth K4 (my personal favorite lightsaber from the films destined to be a personal favorite for certain) and a preordered Sid 2.0 (basically my second favorite saber, I am so unbelievably excited for this build)

As the sabers come in I'll be posting pictures and my thoughts and reviews on them. Looking forward to sharing with you guys!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My next projects. 1 month 2 days ago #77709

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 311
Very nice! The Talon is a wicked looking saber, and Blood Orange should be great in it.

The K4 and Sid should be fun. I've got a K4 coming my way as well, thanks to Korbanth's new promo.

My next projects. 1 month 2 days ago #77712

• SadiraOrphesu
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 73
After I finished my ASP staff I sat down with her and it was right after they released the Talon and she saw it and was completely sold. I'm looking forward to it being a simpler build but its still a beauty. It'll be the first weathered saber I've gotten so I'm looking forward to seeing what accents I can give it with this color scheme as opposed to my usual non-weathered tastes.

Yeah that promo is what brought me there, I saw it and did a flip. I've been eyeing the K4 for a while cause it's beautiful but the promo clinched it and I saw that the Sid 2.0 was still available for pre-order and i had to jump on it.

My next projects. 1 month 2 days ago #77716

• DK44
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 163
Love the K4! I almost jumped at Korbanth's promo too.....but then I saw the Mpp MK1 and had to have one. Maybe one day I'll be able to snag a K4....have fun on your builds, can't wait to see pics as you go!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Question about My rewards... (7 Posts)
    • I hope you can get it reinstated, I had around 2500 earned points before buying my last 2 sabers....
    • New Alien build - Rogue O... (6 Posts)
    • Mindblowing build, Takamatsu! You never fail to impress! Two Tubes was one of the stand out designs...
    • Thomas Snyder Update on t... (67 Posts)
    • Quote: There may be plans by SF to later develop a suitable killkey for the new micro usb port.. ... [attachment] .. or...
    • Thomas Snyder Update on t... (67 Posts)
    • Q. Kill Keys with 3.0 A. That is a typo the 3.0 board does not use a kill key it has a deep sleep...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 5626
  • Latest Member: DonnaiUplind
  • Total Posts: 58.9k
  • Total Topics: 4887
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 132
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 32
  • Yesterday Answer: 80