Ordered My Epoch on the 30/10/17

Epoch
Hilt Finish: Standard
Select Tier: Warrior (Light Only) + $100
Blade Color: Green
Blade Length/Type: 37" Blade
LED Quick Connect Upgrade?: Yes (+$10)
Add In-Hilt Recharge?: Yes (+$15)
Optional Belt Clip System: Yes (add $10)
Add Saber Stand?: None
also extra blade light of purple

so anyone any ideas how long it may be at this time of year.... the hope is its before the 15th of December
Soon it will be complete
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 5 days ago #82088

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1437
The lead times posted on the main site, while subject to change due to shifting circumstances, tend to be pretty accurate. I have not checked to see what they are currently, but you can use that to get a pretty good idea. Check back once in awhile to see if it remains the same, or changes due to things getting busier for the holiday season, compounded by the impending release of another Star Wars movie which tends to further drive up demand.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Crono099

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 4 days ago #82094

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 186
Estimated lead time right now is 4-5 weeks.

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 4 days ago #82096

• Armymedic1975
  • Thank you received: 43
Be patient it will come. I ordered my custom ASP with custom powdercoating champion tier saber on the 15th of last month and it just shipped yesterday so yes the lead times are pretty accurate

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 4 days ago #82102

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Be patient, I’m still waiting from July! As long as the parts aren’t on pre-order you’ll most likely get them within the lead times posted.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by Shai Kah.

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 4 days ago #82103

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
Armymedic1975 wrote:
Be patient it will come. I ordered my custom ASP with custom powdercoating champion tier saber on the 15th of last month and it just shipped yesterday so yes the lead times are pretty accurate

Actually, that's even faster than the lead time. 4-5 weeks is for regular orders, custom finishes can add an extra 2-4 weeks.

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 4 days ago #82104

• Jaymz7
  • Thank you received: 7
No worries yet, I ordered my basically stock Gladius on 10-21-17 ...so now 24 days into the wait ordered my $300 mystery saber on the 31st 14 days in.....
Last Edit: 3 weeks 4 days ago by Jaymz7. Reason: Spelling error

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 4 days ago #82106

• Major_Tom
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Whats the lead time on responses for custom shop quotes? I made a request like 3 weeks ago
The Force flows through us all, in all of its peace and passion

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 4 days ago #82108

• Kouri
  • Platinum Member
  • That guy.
  • Thank you received: 736
SF Instagram seems to imply recent orders will arrive in time for the premier.

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 4 days ago #82109

• Shai Kah
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I really hope mine comes in before then also, I mean I ordered it 4 months ago in hopes that I would have it in time! This would be an awesome thing! I still have a month to go though so we will see

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 weeks 3 days ago #82170

• Jaymz7
  • Thank you received: 7
Just FYI, my Gladius (champion) is en route to me 24 day wait and my $300 tier mystery saber will be here Friday( shipped in 14 days, so it appears they are ahead of their stated goal times

FULFILLED and the wait 2 weeks 4 days ago #82361

• Crono099
SHIPPED AFTER 22 DAYS AFTER THE ORDER WOOOWS.....just the5-10 days to make it to the uk..... And then aranging the import charges stuff....sigh
Soon it will be complete

Unfulfilled and the wait 1 week 11 hours ago #82823

• Crono099
ARRRRRRRRRR Ups tracking is so unhelpful/undescriptive. it has been in transit to destination for 4 days of last week and it seems they dont work or have a pc update things on weekends as last update was the 30th
Soon it will be complete

Unfulfilled and the wait 1 week 6 hours ago #82827

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
Actually, UPS tracking is some of the best tracking on the planet. However, SaberForge uses the USPS. USPS's tracking leaves a lot to be desired. The updates seem to come whenever they feel like it. I've had stuff ship with regular updates, then they stop and I'm stuck with one for a day or two, only to have 3+ updates appear all at once. :huh:

Unfulfilled and the wait 4 days 17 hours ago #82919

• The Custodian
Im in the same boat. Got my shipping notice 12 hours ago and now its just 7 business days until premier and its an international ship. Hopefully im fine since its a short hop from Oregon to Alberta Canada...

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 days 21 hours ago #82951

• Vandomar
  • Thank you received: 2
Yeah, I ordered a stock Bastion on Nov 23rd to take advantage of the 20% off sale, but I'm scared it won't arrive for the 15th. I'm hoping because it's a stock saber that'll reduce timing, but I'm expecting it won't be ready as I'm sure they have a high volume of new saber orders.

Still, hope springs eternal.

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 days 7 hours ago #82966

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
Everyone needs to remember the volume of orders SF likely got with the recent sales, upcoming holiday season and upcoming film. Heck, I'm still waiting on my Mystery Box I ordered exactly five weeks ago. I didn't specify blade colors or anything, the only dropdown I selected was the battery/charger one. And, there are people who have been waiting for stuff longer.

One thing to remember with "in stock" orders is that, yes, your hilt is in stock. However, the saber still has to be built and pass quality control. These things take time, especially with other orders to be filled. If you want an update on your order, shoot customer service an e-mail. I sent them one last night about my MB. However, if you e-mail them, give them a day or two to reply.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 days 7 hours ago by scifidude79.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbl420

Unfulfilled and the wait 3 days 3 hours ago #82981

• Vandomar
  • Thank you received: 2
scifidude79 wrote:
Everyone needs to remember the volume of orders SF likely got with the recent sales, upcoming holiday season and upcoming film. Heck, I'm still waiting on my Mystery Box I ordered exactly five weeks ago. I didn't specify blade colors or anything, the only dropdown I selected was the battery/charger one. And, there are people who have been waiting for stuff longer.

One thing to remember with "in stock" orders is that, yes, your hilt is in stock. However, the saber still has to be built and pass quality control. These things take time, especially with other orders to be filled. If you want an update on your order, shoot customer service an e-mail. I sent them one last night about my MB. However, if you e-mail them, give them a day or two to reply.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You speak truth, sir. I was simply lamenting the real possibility that my hilt wouldn't be here by the 15th, but I completely understand why that's the case. I definitely won't be throwing a tantrum if it doesn't happen, as there are very real reasons why Saber Forge is busy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbl420
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Core 3.0 getting ... (6 Posts)
    • My first Sabercore 3.0 is in a Templar cross guard with a vibration motor(which I actually like) I'm...
    • MONARCH IS GONE (10 Posts)
    • I have the Legacy version and a Regular version monarch, I think I am planning on selling the...
    • Shoto hilts (7 Posts)
    • Quite true brax. I may wait to order something till after holidays and tax returns are done. Shes...
    • Mystery Box Sabers Have R... (83 Posts)
    • Only Phil knows for sure when the next round will start. On average, they have been a couple of...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6123
  • Latest Member: ConnieMub
  • Total Posts: 62.4k
  • Total Topics: 5226
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 5