Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Dark Side Relic Font not working correctly

Dark Side Relic Font not working correctly 3 months 1 week ago #82483

• ForeverSith
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Saberforge , in my eagerness to adjust the fonts on my saber I deleted the hum from Dark Side Relic in both the sabercore 3.0 soundfiles library (not before making a copy of it though ) and also from the lightsaber itself using the editor .

I tried to replace it with something I had edited but it didn't work so I removed the custom hum and put the original back in the soundfiles library and hit burn to chip but it's not recognizing anything under the hum subcategory in the editor and now I'm not quite sure what to do next.... :whistle: :silly: :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dark Side Relic Font not working correctly 3 months 1 week ago #82506

• Rhyno
  • Platinum Member
  • MTFBWY
  • Thank you received: 108
Hi Foreversith
Try deleting all sounds from both sound banks then burn then reinstall from your good backups and burn again
Hope you get I working again
MTFBWY
There is no Light, There is no Dark, There is only the Force!

Dark Side Relic Font not working correctly 3 months 1 week ago #82538

• ForeverSith
Cheers for the advice , I gave it a try but it's still not working as the editor doesn't seem to recognize what's in the file ( maybe I'm doing something incorrectly ? ) , also is there supposed to be any sort of confirmation after pressing save all sounds , cause right now I'm not getting anything

Thanks again

Dark Side Relic Font not working correctly 3 months 1 week ago #82543

• ForeverSith
Quick update : It seems I was searching far and wide for the solution when in actual fact it's as simple and just doing a drag and drop straight into the program , all is good again in the world :pinch: :P
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Polish / Polish + Clear C... (2 Posts)
    • Quote: Anybody have any images of Saber’s with either of these applied? Also what is the difference...
    • Strange Occurrence (2 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't know what the hell would have caused it to stop working, then be fine the second I adjust...
    • [FOR SALE] DOWNSIZING CLE... (28 Posts)
    • Quote: Just to know, how much do they cost each ? ^^' If, by the last three you refer: the etched...
    • Polish / Polish + Clear C... (2 Posts)
    • Anybody have any images of Saber’s with either of these applied? Also what is the difference...
    • Strange Occurrence (2 Posts)
    • So I've recently gotten my Prodigy back from repairs, they completely replaced my hilt and the sound...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6700
  • Latest Member: Shelbywoort
  • Total Posts: 66.8k
  • Total Topics: 5649
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 74