Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Saber for daughter

Saber for daughter 3 months 1 week ago #82537

• Armymedic1975
  • Thank you received: 43
Hey all im sure some of you have seen the video I posted of my 3 year old daughter playing with my Exile. Well I am wanting to design her a saber of her own called the "Asteroid Killer" Those who have seen the video will get the reference lol. Its going to have a pink 18" blade and somehow would like to have like a rose pink powder coat(not sure how Im going to pull that one off though lol) Here is the design
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

Saber for daughter 3 months 1 week ago #82541

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
Hi Armymedic1975,

I can't offer any advice on how to get a Rose Pink powder coat apart from maybe asking Darth Squidious his opinion (maybe he can do a Rose Pink if SF can't). However I thought I would knock up a couple of edited builder pics so your daughter can see what it might look like.

I recently posted a Candy Orange coated hilt so Rose Pink wasn't much of a stretch to achieve, I hope your daughter likes it!

For Tyeth

Saber for daughter 3 months 1 week ago #82544

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1865
Armymedic1975 wrote:
"Asteroid Killer" Those who have seen the video will get the reference lol.
:whistle:
Its going to have a pink 18" blade and somehow would like to have like a rose pink powder coat(not sure how Im going to pull that one off though lol)
Hmm.. unsure if dual coating is plausible as first cover would become a mask for the second, could always make an enquiry with Customs with either a Custom colour or gloss White with trans Red.. otherwise rattle can paint will be your best bet (clear coat optional). There are a few other possibilities through 3rd party powder coaters on Fb too.

Saber for daughter 3 months 1 week ago #82547

• Darth Squidious
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 281
I'm actually not able to do powder coat. I do paint hilts, CrimsonJax had his wife's hilt powder coated before I did the install. I could certainly see if I could get that done as they're local.
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Polish / Polish + Clear C... (2 Posts)
    • Quote: Anybody have any images of Saber’s with either of these applied? Also what is the difference...
    • Strange Occurrence (2 Posts)
    • Quote: I don't know what the hell would have caused it to stop working, then be fine the second I adjust...
    • [FOR SALE] DOWNSIZING CLE... (28 Posts)
    • Quote: Just to know, how much do they cost each ? ^^' If, by the last three you refer: the etched...
    • Polish / Polish + Clear C... (2 Posts)
    • Anybody have any images of Saber’s with either of these applied? Also what is the difference...
    • Strange Occurrence (2 Posts)
    • So I've recently gotten my Prodigy back from repairs, they completely replaced my hilt and the sound...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6700
  • Latest Member: Shelbywoort
  • Total Posts: 66.8k
  • Total Topics: 5649
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 12
  • Yesterday Answer: 74