Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Sabercore 3.0 Charging

Sabercore 3.0 Charging 1 week 6 hours ago #82829

• peyneust
I have a Champion 3.0 board with the microusb charging port on my bastion, and I was wondering how you know when it's done charging. I don't have a pc so it's plugged into the wall, and the button to turn it on (idk what it's called lmao) is flashing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sabercore 3.0 Charging 1 week 4 hours ago #82833

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 654
Using the wall charger will not indicate when the battery is fully charged.

It would be good if Saberforge designed it such that the flashing stops, and the switch stays lit up when the battery is fully charged. It's a simple solution.
"I am the Senate"
The following user(s) said Thank You: peyneust

Sabercore 3.0 Charging 3 days 7 hours ago #82970

• Darth Viir
Had the same issue initially. I'm fairly sure that 1-2h charge will top it up from a wall socket. Haven't plugged it into my PC to actually check the charge but that's been what I've read and it's yet to die on me from use. Given my experience with similar devices, just make sure you charge it for a reasonable amount of time before any extended use and try to avoid charging it after use unless you're sure the battery is dead. Unless something is fucked on the hardware end, that will probably hold for most applications. None of the components (that I'm aware of) should cause a huge battery drain like a screen or wifi would. So you can expect the battery to hold for quite a while. I've also read (but cannot confirm) that the hardware will prevent overcharging of the battery automatically. Still wouldn't leave it plugged in when not required - but that's just a sane battery health precaution.

Do wish the LED were a liitle more indicative of a full charge. But, to be honest, that's a fairly minor issue. When in doubt, charge it a moment more. Unless the battery is actively dying on you despite charging before use, I wouldn't worry about charge too much.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Core 3.0 getting ... (6 Posts)
    • My first Sabercore 3.0 is in a Templar cross guard with a vibration motor(which I actually like) I'm...
    • MONARCH IS GONE (10 Posts)
    • I have the Legacy version and a Regular version monarch, I think I am planning on selling the...
    • Shoto hilts (7 Posts)
    • Quite true brax. I may wait to order something till after holidays and tax returns are done. Shes...
    • Mystery Box Sabers Have R... (83 Posts)
    • Only Phil knows for sure when the next round will start. On average, they have been a couple of...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6123
  • Latest Member: ConnieMub
  • Total Posts: 62.4k
  • Total Topics: 5226
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 0
  • Today Answer: 4
  • Yesterday Answer: 5