Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Saber Malfunction?

Saber Malfunction? 4 months 2 weeks ago #82832

• Rdprieto22
I have had a hero monarch for a year. It is absolutely beautiful. I had an issue with the saber bot turning on. The top button just keeps blinking rapidly. I haven't touch the sd card or anything internal since it last worked fine. Anyone know what this means?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saber Malfunction? 3 months 2 weeks ago #84036

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1913
Rdprieto22 wrote:
I have had a hero monarch for a year. I had an issue with the saber not turning on. The top button just keeps blinking rapidly. I haven't touch the sd card or anything internal since it last worked fine. Anyone know what this means?
A blinking activation switch on the Hero typically means an error with the sd card. Either it has been knocked loose and just requires to be seated back into the holder or there is file corruption. If the latter, run the card and its content through the config editor. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• VIRTUAL SABER BUILDER??? (19 Posts)
    • Damn, its not working on my phone since weeks and i was just thinking "meh, OK i'll wait -.-"...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (7 Posts)
    • I am getting a message that the cable has malfunctioned and that windows does not recognize it
    • Pre-Order Sabers Question... (1 Posts)
    • I know pre order sabers will have an extended period where they are placed upon the already existing...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6834
  • Latest Member: reliken
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5823
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 29
  • Yesterday Answer: 19