Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Return for non-warranty repair?

Return for non-warranty repair? 3 months 3 weeks ago #83707

• GeordieJedi
Hi,

Just checking how do I return my saber for repair? Do I send via the RMA Form? My saber is out of warranty, therefore would pay for repairs etc. It’s just that it won’t switch on after charging. This is annoying as I keep it in the box when not in use and only use to troop with the Rebel Legion (no duelling etc just for photos). I’m in the UK therefore want to be sure before shipping.

Thanks

Dan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Return for non-warranty repair? 3 months 3 weeks ago #83745

• Kirabi
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
I can't answer your question directly, but what i would suggest since it's already out of warranty is to look around the UK for saber smiths. I know there's quite a few and it would probably save you a fair few dollars(pounds*) in your case.

Return for non-warranty repair? 3 months 2 weeks ago #84097

• GeordieJedi
Hi, thanks for the reply. I've looked and can't find any saber smiths that can fix saberforge blades. Plus, if it's something wrong with the soundboard, I'd rather official SF techs take a look in the event it needs replacing. I'll just send it to SF via international tracking with an RMA Form for a non-warranty repair. The saber was almost £500 so rather it be properly sorted :)

Return for non-warranty repair? 3 months 2 weeks ago #84100

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 744
For a £500 original SF saber and you love it, I too would get SF to fix it even if it is out of warranty. They will probably charge something nominal just make sure you mention that it is still 100% original and that it is just out of warranty.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore 3.0 (7 Posts)
    • I am getting a message that the cable has malfunctioned and that windows does not recognize it
    • Pre-Order Sabers Question... (1 Posts)
    • I know pre order sabers will have an extended period where they are placed upon the already existing...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (7 Posts)
    • Plug in your saber wait for the bzzt, then start the editor
    • Saber Forge April Sale!!!... (44 Posts)
    • Quote: To my german fellows: were you charged import taxes on your Lightsabers by the customs office? Not...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6834
  • Latest Member: reliken
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5823
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 19