Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mute Option?

Mute Option? 3 months 2 weeks ago #84012

• Wifeofanerd
Hi all,

I'm looking into buying a saber for my husband's birthday. I've figured out the majority of what I'd like to get him - The Reborn Saber - Veteran 1 or 2? - 37" Blade - Quick Connect Upgrade.

It looks like the Veteran comes with sound fonts? I'd like to double check if this is accurate, and check if the sound can be muted while the blade is lit. We are setting up our first nursery and I know my husband would love to be able to have the lightsaber on display as a night light.

Thank you all for any advice or answers you might have!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Mute Option? 3 months 2 weeks ago #84025

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1913
Wifeofanerd wrote:
I'm looking into buying a saber for my husband's birthday. I've figured out the majority of what I'd like to get him - The Reborn Saber - Veteran 1 or 2? - 37" Blade - Quick Connect Upgrade.

It looks like the Veteran comes with sound fonts? I'd like to double check if this is accurate,
According to the Demo Video of them (here), Yes.
and check if the sound can be muted while the blade is lit. We are setting up our first nursery and I know my husband would love to be able to have the lightsaber on display as a night light.
I don't believe Mute is an option for either board though. The former Champion 2.0 had Mute as a Menu Option however now that Veteran 2.5 combines both fonts together, it looks like the Mute Option has been disabled.

For intended use as a Nightlight in the Nursery, during activation there will be sound (short of physically muffling the pommel vent with a pad in an attempt to silence it). There will still be a low audible sound if the muffling hack is done (from the idling hum) but I'd imagine it'd be similar to the simulated whitenoise audio some Parents use with newborns.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wifeofanerd

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Sabercore 3.0 (7 Posts)
    • I am getting a message that the cable has malfunctioned and that windows does not recognize it
    • Pre-Order Sabers Question... (1 Posts)
    • I know pre order sabers will have an extended period where they are placed upon the already existing...
    • Sabercore 3.0 (7 Posts)
    • Plug in your saber wait for the bzzt, then start the editor
    • Saber Forge April Sale!!!... (44 Posts)
    • Quote: To my german fellows: were you charged import taxes on your Lightsabers by the customs office? Not...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6834
  • Latest Member: reliken
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5823
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 1
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 19