Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem with my The Count

Problem with my The Count 2 weeks 3 days ago #84026

• LSkywalker3
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 52
So I’ve had my Count for a few months now and I absolutely love it, but today randomly there’s something wrong with the sound fonts. The fonts seem to change when I change it from “Dark Side Relic”, but for example when it says “Ruiner” it plays the sounds from the “Dark Side Relic” font. Not really sure what the issue may be, but I’m looking to see if any other saber owners may know what the problem is.

Thanks Everybody!
- LSkywalker3
Own: 12W+ Green Champion Prodigal Son
12W+ Red Champion The Count Dark Side 3.0
Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by LSkywalker3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Problem with my The Count 2 weeks 3 days ago #84030

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 83
Have you charged it since you got it? My second saber started having issues with the swing sound not working. It would just idle hum. Put a full charge on it and everything was fine again. I had mine for a couple of months as well when it started.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Problem with my The Count 2 weeks 3 days ago #84033

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1808
LSkywalker3 wrote:
randomly there’s something wrong with the sound fonts. The fonts seem to change when I change it from “Dark Side Relic”, but for example when it says “Ruiner” it plays the sounds from the “Dark Side Relic” font. Not really sure what the issue may be, but I’m looking to see if any other saber owners may know what the problem is.
The following has been pasted from another reply commented in another thread of a similar problem:

A common symptom that's been reported lately and the diagnosis has been concluded as a Firmware anomaly. Users have reported that (when plugged into your PC) within the interface there is an Update Firmware Button. Before doing so, please ensure you save a copy/back-up your original content to preserve the font directories and files. The Firmware update has resolved the inactivity of the Saber in most cases.

I remain unsure if the problem experienced can be resolved without using your PC. If this is the case, an email to SFCS for further troubleshooting may be your only alternative.

Problem with my The Count 2 weeks 3 days ago #84039

• Rhyno
  • Elite Member
  • MTFBWY
  • Thank you received: 76
Steps to update firmware Here
There is no Light, There is no Dark, There is only the Force!
The following user(s) said Thank You: OvrcAHst

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP Wave 2 Renders (42 Posts)
    • Dunno. While I personally appreciate ASP as a DIY system, I always figured it was primarily a means...
    • The Count questions (12 Posts)
    • So, here are my questions that require answering before I order: 1. Is the pommel detachable? 2. Is...
    • Quote: Quote: [attachment] Dude! A Plo Koon hilt. Incorrectly named KaiAdi.jpg, but I can forgive that....
    • Quote: [attachment] Dude! A Plo Koon hilt. Incorrectly named KaiAdi.jpg, but I can forgive that....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6468
  • Latest Member: jakUseno
  • Total Posts: 64.4k
  • Total Topics: 5448
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 56
  • Yesterday Answer: 79