Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sabre extremely sensitive to rotating

Sabre extremely sensitive to rotating 2 weeks 2 days ago #84059

• Clockwork Clown
Hi again, my saber is exceedingly sensitive to rotating, I've messed with the sensitivity on sabercore but when I just rotate it slightly the graph spikes up in motion for some reason, is there a way to fix this without shipping it back?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sabre extremely sensitive to rotating 2 weeks 2 days ago #84060

• OvrcAHst
  • Thank you received: 1808
Clockwork Clown wrote:
Hi again, my saber is exceedingly sensitive to rotating, I've messed with the sensitivity on sabercore but when I just rotate it slightly the graph spikes up in motion for some reason, is there a way to fix this without shipping it back?
Have a look at the content here to see if the adjustments return improvement.

If it's anything beyond the sweet spot of adjusted parameters, unless someone else that has experienced the same chimes in with their solution, you may have to record a short video demonstrating the symptoms and further your enquiry with SF Customer Service.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• ASP Wave 2 Renders (42 Posts)
    • Dunno. While I personally appreciate ASP as a DIY system, I always figured it was primarily a means...
    • The Count questions (12 Posts)
    • So, here are my questions that require answering before I order: 1. Is the pommel detachable? 2. Is...
    • Quote: Quote: [attachment] Dude! A Plo Koon hilt. Incorrectly named KaiAdi.jpg, but I can forgive that....
    • Quote: [attachment] Dude! A Plo Koon hilt. Incorrectly named KaiAdi.jpg, but I can forgive that....

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6468
  • Latest Member: jakUseno
  • Total Posts: 64.4k
  • Total Topics: 5448
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 136
  • Today Open: 5
  • Yesterday Open: 9
  • Today Answer: 56
  • Yesterday Answer: 79