Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shipping time

Shipping time 1 week 5 days ago #85845

• Vaxxien
Hello everyone,

I ordered a saber, Sinister Prophecy with champion tier with a black hilt on Jan 20, but i was wondering if it would most likely be shipped before march since this is a birthday gift for a friend. I did get an email on purchase saying that it would take 4-5 weeks since it is a standared order, but since the holidays just passed not too long ago, i was wondering if anyone would have an idea if it would maybe be pushed from the holiday purchases. Thanks everyone!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shipping time 1 week 5 days ago #85857

• MJRX8
  • Thank you received: 25
Sales/Customer service can answer that question the best.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action.

Shipping time 1 week 5 days ago #85860

• wamphyri13
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 94
My best guess due to recent events, (sales, backlogs, lack of all parts in stock) is no. More than likely you're looking at 8-10 weeks prior to shipping. If it's for a gift, just tell them it's worth the extra wait.
"Hold on to 16 as long as you can, changes come around real soon make us women and men." - John Mellencamp

Shipping time 1 week 5 days ago #85861

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1636
Lead times can fluctuate. They have been running a little longer of late, due to the holiday backlog. However, once they get that cleared out, the lead time could drop back to normal levels. In that case, it could ship in time. If it takes longer to clear the backlog, lead times could remain higher than normal. It is very hard to predict.

I would check with Customer Service in a couple of weeks, to see what the current landscape looks like at that time. That will probably give you the best idea of where to properly set expectations. B)
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6602
  • Latest Member: Daunded
  • Total Posts: 65.8k
  • Total Topics: 5572
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4