Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where do you fall in the TimeLine?

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 2 weeks ago #87439

• samross04
  • Thank you received: 37
While I'm not positive, I imagine most saber owners (like myself) beginning to develop and discover their own place within the SW universe. Knowing that there are so many eras which to belong, where do you see yourself (or your character) fitting?
Are you an Old Republic Knight? As the new Galactic Senate takes hold, did you have a place in the Clone Wars? Did you survive Order 66? Are you somehow still connected to the order after the events of ROTJ into TFA/TLJ?

Knowing I constantly have scenarios and storylines running through my head, I'm anxious to hear what you've all concocted!!
"I hope you brought a better class of soldier than these 'stormtroopers'.......you're going to need ALL of them."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 2 weeks ago #87445

• Ser Arcturis
  • Elite Member
  • Occupation? No, just visiting.
  • Thank you received: 49
I would consider myself in the Old Republic Time, Mandalorian Wars and Jedi Civil War and such.
As a Jedi Knight who followed Revan and Malak into the Mandalorian Wars and fell to the dark side alongside them, eventually being saved and turning to the Grey.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometres away using an aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Ser Arcturis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: For Tyeth, samross04

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 2 weeks ago #87448

• Major_Tom
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 65
I always found the period between ROTS and ANH to be the most interesting. Maybe because it was purposefully left unexplored before disney took over. Maybe because I admire the strength and resilience required of a jedi on the run from the galaxy. It's easy to be the paragon of light and goodness when the entire galaxy and its government supports you. Where do Jedi draw the line between ideals and survival?
Either way it's definitely where I see myself
The Force flows through us all, in all of its peace and passion
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Major_Tom.

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 2 weeks ago #87452

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1089
Hi Samross04,

I have been around a Looooong time! However I was probably most active during TCW (and I famously took part in the Battle of Bal'Demnia - alongside Masters Halagad Ventor and Sha Koon, to prevent the CIS from getting their hands on the Cortosis mines on the planet).

I also took part in the Battle of the Memes and the Spam Wars, which is on-going as we speak...oh wait a minute that's real life forum experiences!

For Tyeth
The following user(s) said Thank You: samross04

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 2 weeks ago #87453

• Thurl Ravenscroft
  • Thank you received: 3
I would find myself outside the main story arc. A kid growing up on Coruscant, always knowing I had some weird power. Then as a 20 something, hearing the tales of a young Jedi named Skywalker. And following him to Yavin 4 to study at the training grounds as the oldest initiate. But leaving before it gets destroyed.

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 2 weeks ago #87454

• Shai Kah
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 82
Shai Kah was a Kaleesh soldier, the right hand man to Grievous during the attacks that drove the Huk from Kalee.

When the Jedi became involved and drove the Kaleesh back to their homeward, Shai Kah went into exile. He stole the lightsaber of a Jedi he had killed during a battle, and used it to create his own. Shai Kah also found himself to be force sensitive, and taught himself how to use it.

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 2 weeks ago #87455

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "There is no death, there is the Force...no one's ever really gone."
  • Thank you received: 303
Eddlyss Arceane was originally training as Padawan to Luke Skywalker in a made-up time period between the events of Darth Caedus in the Legacy of the Force saga and the Sequel Trilogy before becoming a Silver Knight as a member of the Gray Jedi. Frankly, I scrapped that idea a few months ago because of how discontinuous and broken it was, and am currently writing a new lineage surrounding the interconnected Arceane and Calsius families, Jedi and Sith over generations that culminate in Eddlyss Arceane and Oryonn Calsius. The new Eddlyss currently doesn't have a specific spot in the timeline as a result, but I am aiming for somewhere after the events of the OT, in a part of the galaxy untainted by the Skywalker drama...

Currently, I'm shaping the stories of Jsuudi Arceance and Jehlkorr Calsius, Old Republic heroes and both catalysts on their own sides. Jsuudi became a legendary Jedi Knight before mysteriously vanishing prior to the conquest of Valkorian, and Jehlkorr was a promising Sith apprentice before becoming a Revanite and proceeding to work to usurp the Dark Council however he possibly could.

Xiphos, Eris, Oracle Shoto

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #87900

• Magnar
  • Thank you received: 8
(Old Republic era, SWTOR KotFE)

Magnar Luccien lived at a time of galactic turmoil, the Republic and Sith Empire war had raged on for more than a decade before it spulled into his homeworld, Zakuul. Zakuul was hidden away beyond the known systems, as such it was able to prosper. Those who were force sensitive trained to embrace both passion, and control. As such Magnar could not discern light from dark, it was simply the force.

His life would take a tragic turn when the war found his home. (To avoid game spoilers I'll just keep it brief here). He would lose his family and unleash himself on a veritable war path againt those responsible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, samross04

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #87939

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 367
I don't have a spiffy Star Wars name, but if I were a character I'd want to be in the Old Republic era, in the years between Revan and Bane. (well after the events of SWTOR) My dude would be neither Jedi nor Sith, possibly a Jedi or maybe just a Padawan who left the Order due to philosophical differences. (kind of like Jolee Bindo, but less senile) In RPG alignment terms, my character would be "neutral good," meaning he does the right thing naturally and can work with the proper authorities without being bound by them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64, samross04

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #87981

• CrimsonJax88
  • Platinum Member
  • Dutch guy living in Norway!
  • Thank you received: 186
scifidude79 wrote:
who left the Order due to philosophical differences. (kind of like Jolee Bindo, but less senile)
God, that is the most accurate description of Jolee Bindo I've heard and man... do I wanna play KOTOR now again :lol: Jolee Bindo is such a great character :woohoo: I wish there would come a remastered release of KOTOR so we can enjoy that classic RPG in all it's 4K HD glory.

As for the topic itself; don't realy have a SW character that I've thought of (back in my fanfic days sure, but as of now I just like the idea of being a spectator of Star Wars), but for what it's worth I feel that the Old Republic era would be really cool to live in, but also the period after the Original Trilogy; feels like you have more advanced tech that gives you more freedom to travel around.
I think at best I'd want to be this sort of Jack Sparrow/Han Solo guy; just having a ship to travel the universe with and see it's beauty and glory, while making some money on the side doing somewhat illegal stuff. Perhaps having a lightsaber - not because I'm Force sensitive, but because it looks cool - as well as having a Mandalorian helmet or part of some Mandalorian armour (like a chestplate or wrist-gauntlets) for the same reason; cause it looks cool :lol:
For my ally is the Force - and a powerful ally it is!

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #87987

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 367
CrimsonJax88 wrote:
God, that is the most accurate description of Jolee Bindo I've heard and man... do I wanna play KOTOR now again :lol: Jolee Bindo is such a great character :woohoo:

Oh, I get it. Let's play with the old man's head, is it? He's half-senile, he'll forget I said anything! Wait, uh, what was this about, anyway?
The following user(s) said Thank You: samross04, CrimsonJax88

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #88001

• CrimsonJax88
  • Platinum Member
scifidude79 wrote:
CrimsonJax88 wrote:
God, that is the most accurate description of Jolee Bindo I've heard and man... do I wanna play KOTOR now again :lol: Jolee Bindo is such a great character :woohoo:

Oh, I get it. Let's play with the old man's head, is it? He's half-senile, he'll forget I said anything! Wait, uh, what was this about, anyway?
Jolee Bindo is the old man I wanna be in 30-40 years; You know the problem with the youth of today? They're young! And you know what I hate? Well... you know, lots of things, really. But I'm old and easily annoyed. But that's beside the point... :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: scifidude79

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #88002

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
CrimsonJax88 wrote:
I think at best I'd want to be this sort of Jack Sparrow/Han Solo guy; just having a ship to travel the universe with and see it's beauty and glory, while making some money on the side doing somewhat illegal stuff. Perhaps having a lightsaber - not because I'm Force sensitive, but because it looks cool - as well as having a Mandalorian helmet or part of some Mandalorian armour (like a chestplate or wrist-gauntlets) for the same reason; cause it looks cool :lol:

Hi CJ88,

This description ^^ actually sounds a lot like Cade Skywalker out of the Dark Horse Comics Legacy storyline!

Ship? Check!
Slightly Illegal activities? Check!
Mando Armor? Check!
Lightsaber? Not yet you need to buy a Progeny in green then you'll be set up to be your new character!

kind regards,

For Tyeth

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #88014

• CrimsonJax88
  • Platinum Member
For Tyeth wrote:
CrimsonJax88 wrote:

Hi CJ88,

This description ^^ actually sounds a lot like Cade Skywalker out of the Dark Horse Comics Legacy storyline!

Ship? Check!
Slightly Illegal activities? Check!
Mando Armor? Check!
Lightsaber? Not yet you need to buy a Progeny in green then you'll be set up to be your new character!

kind regards,

For Tyeth
I do have a thing for Cade Skywalker indeed; the Legacy comic books are just amazing (still pissed that I only have Book 2 and 3 in hardcover, still need Book 1 :pinch:
But yeah, there's definitely a want to be like him if I were to inhabit the Star Wars universe; I even wear a long overcoat in day-to-day life seeing as it's so cold here in Norway :lol:

Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by CrimsonJax88.

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #88015

• CrimsonJax88
  • Platinum Member
Although perhaps I am just Jolee Bindo and I have trouble admitting it :lol:

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #88018

• Lord Vader
  • Thank you received: 2
A Jedi knight survived in a execution by the sith (like order 66 but in a smaller scale) during the clone wars. I trained myself on a planet alone since my master and other jedis were killed. Finally got found by obi wan and he brought me back to jedi council and trained me with anakin. Then I became a powerful jedi who dealt with several sith lords. But defeated by anakin and exiled after order 66. Lol. :P

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #88023

• For Tyeth
  • Platinum Member
CrimsonJax88 wrote:
I do have a thing for Cade Skywalker indeed; the Legacy comic books are just amazing (still pissed that I only have Book 2 and 3 in hardcover, still need Book 1 :pinch:
But yeah, there's definitely a want to be like him if I were to inhabit the Star Wars universe; I even wear a long overcoat in day-to-day life seeing as it's so cold here in Norway :lol:

Well I had either Cade Skywalker in my mind from your description or maybe Nathan Fillion in Firefly with the Duster trenchcoat!
Great pics and if it makes you feel better I am experiencing some snow as a result of the "Beast from the East" weather system that is blowing into the UK from Russia and Siberia. Glad my new saber arrived earlier in the week!

kind regards,

For Tyeth

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #88038

• Escher26
  • Thank you received: 12
The only thing I honestly truly love from Star Wars are the Lightsabers. The story? Good, but the swords were the things I always loved most. So I'd have to say, I wouldn't even be in the SW timeline.

In the game City of Heroes, you could make sword fighting heroes (or villains). One of the last patches before they closed down the game was Staff Fighting. So, I'd be a saber staff fighting super hero I guess? :)
There are many paths to becoming a Jedi, none of them are easy.

-Robert Escher

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 1 week ago #88062

• DarkJedi_7
  • Thank you received: 30

The 20 year gap between Ep3 and Ep4 in the underworld of Coruscant as a Bounty hunter/jedi for hire.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by DarkJedi_7.
The following user(s) said Thank You: samross04, DarthRevan17

Where do you fall in the TimeLine? 1 month 6 days ago #88069

• Rhyno
  • Platinum Member
  • MTFBWY
  • Thank you received: 130
Old Republic Era.
Force Using Republic Trooper, equally adept with an assault cannon, as with a lightsaber.
Was gifted first lightsaber by a dying Jedi who sensed the force in me. Killed first Sith, and took my second light saber from said dead Sith. Use Light and Dark Equally, Ironically the assault cannon gets the most use.
There is no Light, There is no Dark, There is only the Force!
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Saber Forge Forum Shuttin... (59 Posts)
    • Right, so I'm currently going through and saving every topic as a resource for my future use via the...
    • New Series Announcement!!... (7 Posts)
    • Sounds like it might be ok and I'll definitely give it a chance and a watch. The plot itself...
    • Goodbye forum! :( :( This is really bad news, now I have less to read on the internet. I'll join...
    • I have joined the Discord! Also, for reference, here's a link to my old Google Plus community if...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.3k
  • Total Topics: 5837
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 146
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 5
  • Today Answer: 60
  • Yesterday Answer: 68