Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Shipment price to denmark

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 6 hours ago #16512

So i was just about to order a saber, when i saw that it was 50$ for shipping.

Is there anyone that knows of a cheaper way to get a cool stunt saber?

PS. i live in denmark (Scandinavia)
Last Edit: 1 day 6 hours ago by Andersmilling.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 6 hours ago #16514

• Lord Callous
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Premium Member
  • "I am not without mercy. Surrender and you may live."
  • Like received: 7
Are you asking for other smiths that might offer a cheaper shipping rate or if it's possible for SF to ship it for cheaper?

Personally I think that you should stick with the Forge!! Just close your eyes and click purchase! Believe me, once the hilt is in your hands that shipping cost will be furthest from your mind! B)
"Destiny is a lie. Fate is the falsest of hopes. I am beyond prophecy. I forge my own path by making the difficult choices..."

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 6 hours ago #16515

Just seems a bit extreme that the shipping is half the price of the saber :P

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 5 hours ago #16516

• Knytiri
  • “At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge.”
  • Like received: 159
Unfortunately that's just the cost of international shipping from the US to just about anywhere. Even Canada. Have to keep in mind, they're fairly long, triangular packages, which costs extra to ship... not just a small box for a hilt-only.

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 4 hours ago #16522

Yeah i know.

Do you know of any shops in Europe? Maybe Germany, can't seem to find any.

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 4 hours ago #16523

• NeBosa
  • Elite Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Like received: 22
It is fairly steep but its normal costs unfortunately. I pay the same for it to just go across the Border to Canada. Never mind overseas. And if you look on the Map of where Alberta and Oregon are.. it's closer than many states.

I dis find a bit of a discrepancy tho because when I shipped a saber back to SF (blade and all) It only cost me $35can (under $27usd) with insurance for up to $500 and tracking number which is nearly 50% less. And as I question everything... Why does it cost me to ship something as an individual less than it costs a company (any company) which most likely gets some kind pf business discount.

Luckily that repeat customer discount on etsy pretty much saves me the cost of shipping. So I don't make too much of a fuss about it. But shipping costs are still costs and have to be taken into account when ordering anything as it still comes out of my bank and in turn raises the actual cost of a product in my eyes.

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 4 hours ago #16524

• NeBosa
  • Elite Member
  • Do no harm, but take no shit.
  • Like received: 22
Ps. Disregard any spelling or grammatical errors. I was trying to type that out quickly on my phone while taking a poo at work hahah. B)
Has anyone else ever done the math for how much they made while in the bathroom?

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 4 hours ago #16525

• Knytiri
  • “At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge.”
  • Like received: 159
I dis find a bit of a discrepancy tho because when I shipped a saber back to SF (blade and all) It only cost me $35can (under $27usd) with insurance for up to $500 and tracking number which is nearly 50% less. And as I question everything... Why does it cost me to ship something as an individual less than it costs a company (any company) which most likely gets some kind pf business discount.

I've definitely noted this myself, in shipping sabers around when I sell them, etc. I can ship a full saber across the country for 9-10 bucks but still pay SF 15 to send it one state over. I guess it's more of a "this is the average cost, so we'll flat rate it for everyone" type situation, but yeah. Shipping in general is a PITA to pay for, lol. Almost makes me wish SF had a "Prime" program you could pay a flat rate for once a year or so and have free shipping. Haha.

Shipment price to denmark 1 day 1 hour ago #16530

It's even more sad because the dollar is 1/3 more than it normally is. So it's even more expensive being from the us :P
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 1668
  • Latest Member: coy
  • Total Posts: 13k
  • Total Topics: 1066
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 69
  • Today Open: 5