Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Day Blades No Longer on Etsy?

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 4 days 1 hour ago #89302

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
  • "There is no death, there is the Force...no one's ever really gone."
  • Thank you received: 288
Unless I'm mistaken, I can't find the option to purchase day blades on SF's Etsy site anymore. I could have sworn they were there not two or three days ago... kind of disappointing, I was thinking pretty heavily about getting a blue one with my blade plug from there.

Xiphos, Eris, Oracle Shoto
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 4 days 1 hour ago #89303

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 128
Perhaps SF ran out of supply. I had to get a 26" red day blade months ago as there were no 32 and 37" ones left even on the main site. This shorter version has come in handy. :)
Last Edit: 4 days 1 hour ago by Dauntless 7.

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 3 days 20 hours ago #89321

• Execute66
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 731
Day Blades are in stock at the main site. I would not think you would wait long for these to ship if that is all you ordered.
Saberforge lightsabers are cool :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEma1xhFlAneJcgIrT6nJtg

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 3 days 14 hours ago #89335

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Execute66 wrote:
Day Blades are in stock at the main site. I would not think you would wait long for these to ship if that is all you ordered.

That's what I'm afraid of, I don't want to get barred behind a month-long wait just for a blade and blade plug. I guess if I did order from the site then I could get a speaker, as well, but I would prefer to order off of Etsy.

I'm still not entirely sure on getting a day blade anyway, because I want to see how SF's V4 blade compares to the Ultraedge blade I have with my US Apprentice.

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 3 days 14 hours ago #89337

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
Haven't ordered from Etsy for quite awhile... but isn't the cost a bit less from the main site. Didn't have to wait a month for a parts order. Received package to Canada within 10 days.

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 3 days 13 hours ago #89340

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Dauntless 7 wrote:
Haven't ordered from Etsy for quite awhile... but isn't the cost a bit less from the main site. Didn't have to wait a month for a parts order. Received package to Canada within 10 days.

Hm. That's a bit reassuring. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: That shipping cost is pretty ouchy...I need a more efficient way of doing online buying as opposed to just buying gift cards whenever I need something.

Last Edit: 3 days 13 hours ago by Eddlyss64.

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 3 days 13 hours ago #89344

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
Don't know where you live but if in Canada... for approx. a $115 dollar supply order I had to pay over $34 for taxes and custom fee. SF's cost to ship was about $11. Next time I'm really going to make it worth while. Any freebie from SF is included on the list of items and total cost... therefore also taxed. Plus the conversion from Cdn to US dollars. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 3 days 13 hours ago #89345

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Dauntless 7 wrote:
Don't know where you live but if in Canada... for approx. a $115 dollar supply order I had to pay over $34 for taxes and custom fee. SF's cost to ship was about $11. Next time I'm really going to make it worth while. Any freebie from SF is included on the list of items and total cost... therefore also taxed. Plus the conversion from Cdn to US dollars. :(

Damn. Yeah, I guess I'm not gonna complain, I only have to pay $15 for shipping. Problem with my current 'system' is that I use prepaid gift cards for all my online purchases, so I'm always out the activation fee plus whatever laughably useless amount is less on the card after use (usually less than $2).

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 3 days 12 hours ago #89346

• Dauntless 7
  • Elite Member
Pre-paid is pretty sweet unless one is really structured at having minimal to no credit card debt and ongoing carry over. The interest charges can be steep for some cards.

Stay debt free for as long as you can for ventures you can control. Freedom and minimal stress from carried over monetary woes and obligations is an optimal place to enjoy. :)
Last Edit: 3 days 12 hours ago by Dauntless 7.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddlyss64

Day Blades No Longer on Etsy? 3 days 10 hours ago #89353

• Eddlyss64
  • Platinum Member
Dauntless 7 wrote:
Pre-paid is pretty sweet unless one is really structured at having minimal to no credit card debt and ongoing carry over. The interest charges can be steep for some cards.

Stay debt free for as long as you can for ventures you can control. Freedom and minimal stress from carried over monetary woes and obligations is an optimal place to enjoy. :)

I would prefer to just open a separate account at my bank for one of those reloadable debit cards that just takes funds from that account. I wouldn't have to worry about going into debt that way.

Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• 3D printing parts (78 Posts)
    • I'd suggest you print the white tube from #1 with no top and then print a black top part with a thin...
    • "DIY" Star Wars... (121 Posts)
    • So I'd have the choice between multiple options: 1. The Tunic set sold at jedi-robe.de, for 90€,...
    • "DIY" Star Wars... (121 Posts)
    • So not really the thing I am looking for. And I already own a robe from a different online store...
    • SF experience (28 Posts)
    • Quote: People bitch just to bitch. they feel it some how vindicates their situation, all the while doing...
    • 3D printing parts (78 Posts)
    • Who wants one [image]

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6828
  • Latest Member: mccraige
  • Total Posts: 68.8k
  • Total Topics: 5794
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 6