Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Star Wars Korean trailer

Star Wars Korean trailer 11 months 2 weeks ago #16638

• DeLano80
  • Thank you received: 7
Anyone see the new trailer released for Korea? It has a new shot that I thought looks REALLY familiar....

Just saying....
The topic has been locked.

Star Wars Korean trailer 11 months 2 weeks ago #16641

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 341
Pretty much all of Star Wars' Empire related imagery is derived from WWII totalitarian regimes. They may be genocidal, homicidal, and all'round not nice people but they sure do have swanky uniforms.

Star Wars Korean trailer 11 months 2 weeks ago #16652

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Yeah, it's definitely no secret the empire took a lot of influence from the nazi regime, lol. They're human superiorists, and have stormtroopers.. named after nazi stormtroopers. Lol. Don't worry tho; they don't kill Jews.

Just.... enslave every other species which isn't human and kill a shitton of em....

Star Wars Korean trailer 11 months 2 weeks ago #16653

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 341
Evil but FaaaaaaBUlousss!

My long dormant German genes are quivering.

Also interesting excerpt from Entertainment Mag. Abrams interview concerning Kylo:
“As you see in the best of storytelling, and no doubt the best of Star Wars, these are tales in which an everyperson has to step up,” said the director. “And I think that what makes Ren so unique is that he isn’t as fully formed as when we meet a character such as Darth Vader. And I think that there are two sides to the Force. Both sides, arguably, would see themselves as the hero of their story, and I think that applies here.”

Finally, Abrams reveals that there’s more to Kylo Ren’s name. It has been known that he is in affiliation with the First Order. It appears Ren is a surname given to members of the Knights of Ren, similar to the idea of Sith Lords taking on Darth as a title.
Bolded by me for emphasis. The Knight of Ren? A new player enters the ring?
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by h2soy.

Star Wars Korean trailer 11 months 2 weeks ago #16668

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
It is curious... I wonder if Ren is in anyway similar to Revan, and the Revanites. Maybe their canon version? Guess it'll be December before we know for sure, but. Still lol
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Help with LED selection (6 Posts)
    • Either would work, since to achieve that color you'd set one of your 9 color profiles' blade to be...
    • Heres my thing, I just do... (7 Posts)
    • SaberForge has continued to evolve over the past few months. There was only one outfit that was...
    • Help with LED selection (6 Posts)
    • Thank you guys, very much. And Kouri too. The first time I read that LED's topic, I was new to...
    • Ares has Arrived! (16 Posts)
    • Quote: Quote: So far, I can only see it on the Etsy Store, but it looks like there are both Crystal Reveal, and...
    • Heres my thing, I just do... (7 Posts)
    • FYI... VV is actually around 24 weeks. It feels like 1.5 to 2 years though :lol: Are they giving...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4387
  • Latest Member: Zai-Xen
  • Total Posts: 44.3k
  • Total Topics: 3185
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 105
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 27
  • Yesterday Answer: 64