Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help... lol

Help... lol 1 week 6 days ago #89443

• jay.brow
I have been considering buying a saber recently, and I was wondering what the difference is between an elite tier saber and an apprentice tier saber?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help... lol 1 week 5 days ago #89499

• KelbornX
  • Platinum Member
  • Peace is a lie...
  • Thank you received: 539
Elite sabers are larger, more detailed or complicated to machine, and are mostly separate pieces that are assembled together.

Apprentice sabers are smaller, less detailed and simpler to machine, and are mostly one-piece body designs.

Help... lol 1 week 5 days ago #89506

• Raakallaht
  • Thank you received: 18
The Apprentice hilts mostly only have removable pommels. Although with the Nova you can also remove the shroud on the emitter. It is much better with it though IMO. Elites are mostly comprised of the 4 sections you see on ASP. Emitter, Switch Section, Body, and Pommel. That is what makes ASP work so well. All of those sections can be combined with each other to build unlimited combinations.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Shipped! Saberforge Legac... (1 Posts)
    • Today I got an email from Saberforge that my Legacy Monarch has shipped! After eleven months of lead...
    • Saber Selfies (307 Posts)
    • Really channeling the dark side with this one! [attachment] Like I said on my DST post,...
    • Pink Dual Tone Talon (12 Posts)
    • Quote: So how did you get the silver emitter prongs? Did they charge you for it? No extra charge. I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5825
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 8
  • Yesterday Answer: 31