Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help pls/ Teymour

Help pls/ Teymour 1 week 4 days ago #89554

• Teymour
Hey guys , I have ordered an champion assembly package at the begining of jamuary and no new till that , i have paid it 500 $ with the parts , my mom began to get scared about it so we sent a mail to customer services , and also no answers , is this site really trustable ? i need news from my order , sorry for my english , i am lebanese and don t soeak very well
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help pls/ Teymour 1 week 4 days ago #89556

• Danielbs80
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
yeah it'll come, should be getting ready to ship soon unless you got something that said backorder or preorder cause then it could be a couple more months or so. Everybody and their mama freaks out a little on their first order because they don't fully realize the true turnaround time.
Last Edit: 1 week 4 days ago by Danielbs80.

Help pls/ Teymour 1 week 4 days ago #89560

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1766
Your order will be fullfilled. Likely the delay is parts awaiting restocking, which is coming soon. As for Customer Service response. They typically take 2-3 business days to respond, and sometimes those responses can get moved to the SPAM folder by some e-mail providers. Be sure to check there too.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Shipped! Saberforge Legac... (1 Posts)
    • Today I got an email from Saberforge that my Legacy Monarch has shipped! After eleven months of lead...
    • Saber Selfies (307 Posts)
    • Really channeling the dark side with this one! [attachment] Like I said on my DST post,...
    • Pink Dual Tone Talon (12 Posts)
    • Quote: So how did you get the silver emitter prongs? Did they charge you for it? No extra charge. I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5825
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 8
  • Yesterday Answer: 31