Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Saberforge ignoring me

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 3 days ago #89597

• TritanisObscuro
Hi so I have two orders that I need the address changed on, and I emailed them on Monday and they haven't replied to that one or the last email I sent. I feel like they're ignoring me. nothing on my order has changed. what do I do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 3 days ago #89602

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1766
I know the folks in Customer Support. I assure you, they are not ignoring you. They literally receive hundreds, if not thousands of inquiries a day. They do their best to plow through as many as they can, but ultimately it takes time to get to yours. Typically 3-5 business days. But, they do answer every one they receive. There are a couple of things to keep in mind though.

1. They use a queue system, so last received starts at the bottom, and works its way up. If you send another before it gets to the top, you start all over again.

2. There is always the assumption that, if we send something, it is ALWAYS received on the other end. That is not necessarily so.

3. There is always the assumption that if they do receive it, and respond to it, that the response is ALWAYS received in your mailbox. That is also, not necessarily so. The most obvious reason for that are SPAM filters that intercept the response, and put the e-mail in a separate folder for viewing. If the SPAM settings are set to be aggressive enough, delete them altogether.

Hopefully, your issue is the easiest of the ones mentioned, and the SPAM folder holds a response. I just wanted to provide some food for thought on alternatives as to why a response has not been forthcoming.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 3 days ago #89605

• Magnar
  • Thank you received: 8
I myself sent an order inquiry to CS on Monday, aside from the desire to know the status I was in no hurry for the info. I recieved a reply today on that request. So give it some time, I'd say a week minimum and it should be handled.

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 2 days ago #89639

• TritanisObscuro
yeah I've been waiting like 2 +weeks. I need to change my address I'm not going to be there or have a stable address for like 3 weeks so

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 2 days ago #89646

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 364
If you've been waiting and haven't sent any messages to them in over two weeks, I'd recommend trying again. It's possible in the massive amount of e-mails that they get that yours was overlooked. I doubt anyone was intentionally ignoring you, as they tend to be on top of things and very helpful over there. But, mistakes can happen, and sometimes you do have to send a follow-up message. I sent in a message with an inquiry about one of my orders back in December and didn't receive a reply for over a week. So, I sent a second message and got a reply two or three days after the second message.

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 2 days ago #89663

• MJRX8
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 56
TritanisObscuro wrote:
yeah I've been waiting like 2 +weeks. I need to change my address I'm not going to be there or have a stable address for like 3 weeks so

Or simply do the easy thing, when it's time, contact the post office and have them hold all mail for pickup. You'll know when your hilt is to be delivered, because you'll receive a tracking number.

Stop acting like some victim... In life, you've always got options available which let you take care of yourself. Don't rely on anyone else.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action.

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 2 days ago #89665

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1766
I believe there is a forwarding option you can exercise at the post office as well.
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 1 day ago #89670

• scifidude79
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 364
Brax wrote:
I believe there is a forwarding option you can exercise at the post office as well.

Indeed, there is. I used it when I moved in 2015. You just fill out a form and they'll forward your mail for something like 6 months.
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by scifidude79.

Saberforge ignoring me 1 week 1 day ago #89671

• MJRX8
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 56
Brax wrote:

I considered mentioning this, but he stated, "I'm not going to be there or have a stable address for like 3 weeks so..."

Having them hold it is safest. It's a signed delivery anyway.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action.

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Shipped! Saberforge Legac... (1 Posts)
    • Today I got an email from Saberforge that my Legacy Monarch has shipped! After eleven months of lead...
    • Saber Selfies (307 Posts)
    • Really channeling the dark side with this one! [attachment] Like I said on my DST post,...
    • Pink Dual Tone Talon (12 Posts)
    • Quote: So how did you get the silver emitter prongs? Did they charge you for it? No extra charge. I...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 6835
  • Latest Member: ValkyrieGondul
  • Total Posts: 69.1k
  • Total Topics: 5825
  • Total Sections: 24
  • Total Categories: 145
  • Today Open: 2
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 8
  • Yesterday Answer: 31