Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: First SF Blade

First SF Blade 10 months 4 days ago #18241

• DarthRonin92
I am really looking forward to receiving my new saber in the mail! Does anyone have any advice? Also, how long does it typically take to receive the saber?
The Force has set me free!
-Darth Ronin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

First SF Blade 10 months 4 days ago #18242

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Read the FAQ in the welcome section for sending excellent tips on first saber choices and everything you need to know and expect with your saber from SF.

Also, see the pinned post on this forum... ;) had to move your thread.

First SF Blade 10 months 3 days ago #18246

• Lord Callous
  • Platinum Member
  • "I am not without mercy. Surrender and you may live."
  • Thank you received: 60
Another tantalizing little fly caught in the Saber Forge web... Couldn't you hear all the buzzing? :P

First off, welcome!!

Secondly, ooh ooh wadjagit?!!

Third, Tell your job/school that you've been diagnosed with this new disease called "Refreshitis" and that you will not be back for another 4-6 weeks. Next, hit the store and stock up on Coffee, energy drinks, protein bars and the like (You're gonna wanna stay awake but you can't be emaciated and lethargic).

Now, make sure that you have a comfortable chair and a respectable sized monitor. Up your RAM so that your refresh time is reduced. Keep your phone plugged into your charger but within arms reach. The same goes for your tablet. Make sure that your Data is up to par and that you have an all inclusive plan to cover texting charges. You will not be taking calls or making any outgoing texts however. You will simply be checking for status updates from USPS.

Keep your Etsy purchase page on the screen with your USPS tracking page open in a separate window. Toggle between the two once every 60 seconds refreshing with each change.

Fill out the Texting updates section on the USPS page every 24 hours.. cause hey, maybe they messed up your number or something.

Lastly, You'll want to find time to get back here to the forums because sadly the only true source of relief is living vicariously through other community members who have received their Pretty Glow Sticks. B)
"Destiny is a lie. Fate is the falsest of hopes. I am beyond prophecy. I forge my own path by making the difficult choices..."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knightwolf, Syph-1

First SF Blade 10 months 3 days ago #18274

• DarthRonin92
I got the Acolyte Warrior Edition saber. I have a very nice custom Sith costume that it will go very well with. Pictures WILL be posted when the saber gets here.
The Force has set me free!
-Darth Ronin

First SF Blade 10 months 2 days ago #18329

• Dark Jedi Zero
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Lord Callous wrote:
Tell your job/school that you've been diagnosed with this new disease called "Refreshitis" and that you will not be back for another 4-6 weeks. Next, hit the store and stock up on Coffee, energy drinks, protein bars and the like (You're gonna wanna stay awake but you can't be emaciated and lethargic).

Now, make sure that you have a comfortable chair and a respectable sized monitor. Up your RAM so that your refresh time is reduced. Keep your phone plugged into your charger but within arms reach. The same goes for your tablet. Make sure that your Data is up to par and that you have an all inclusive plan to cover texting charges. You will not be taking calls or making any outgoing texts however. You will simply be checking for status updates from USPS.

Keep your Etsy purchase page on the screen with your USPS tracking page open in a separate window. Toggle between the two once every 60 seconds refreshing with each change.

Fill out the Texting updates section on the USPS page every 24 hours.. cause hey, maybe they messed up your number or something.

Lastly, You'll want to find time to get back here to the forums because sadly the only true source of relief is living vicariously through other community members who have received their Pretty Glow Sticks. B)
Holy crap! I wish someone told me of this strategy when I first got here!
The wait time has been killing me, and I ordered from the main site, but still.

Welcome DarthRonin92! What color/wattage/tier/finish did you get? Since you're using a Sith costume, I'd assume weathered, but then again... Congrats on your first (of probably many) purchases!

First SF Blade 10 months 2 days ago #18332

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 702
Take comfort in knowing that we all have either gone through what you are experiencing, or are in the midst of it, and there is no better support group for your particular ailment!

Welcome!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• My first Jedi Cosplay (WI... (4 Posts)
    • It's coming together rather nicely Blircos. Granted the design elements deviated slightly from your...
    • Metal hilt parts (6 Posts)
    • Yep, I always peruse the shower head section at lowes. They are a tad small, but still doable in...
    • Metal hilt parts (6 Posts)
    • In the middle pic the shower head holder is speaking to me!
    • Any one know if Saberforg... (20 Posts)
    • Just for anyone that may have been following this, I got an email from India yesterday that my 12...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4326
  • Latest Member: Ren1577
  • Total Posts: 43.3k
  • Total Topics: 3180
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 4
  • Yesterday Open: 8
  • Today Answer: 26
  • Yesterday Answer: 82