Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Hero PS aux button

Hero PS aux button 8 months 1 week ago #21685

• Immortal Android
  • Own:Hasbro luke ep. 4 and 6 Disciple 12w blue Want: Dissident Vengeance Mauler Silver Knight Archon
  • Thank you received: 3
In a few youtube videos i have heard people say the hero PS has an aux button on the body, if that is true, i dont want to get my crystal chamber PS in the hero teir for screen accuracy, but i would really want the sound fonts and blade colors. would it be possible to put the aux/power button on the side of the control box under the black "switch"
Attachments:
  • ...-22.jpg (6KB)
If it aint broke, fix it till it is

User 1991
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hero PS aux button 8 months 1 week ago #21694

• h2soy
  • Curio Collector
  • Thank you received: 327
In a few youtube videos i have heard people say the hero PS has an aux button on the body, if that is true, i dont want to get my crystal chamber PS in the hero teir for screen accuracy, but i would really want the sound fonts and blade colors. would it be possible to put the aux/power button on the side of the control box under the black "switch"
This is a question only SF can answer. Shoot them an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Hero PS aux button 8 months 1 week ago #21704

• Immortal Android
  • Own:Hasbro luke ep. 4 and 6 Disciple 12w blue Want: Dissident Vengeance Mauler Silver Knight Archon
  • Thank you received: 3
Still, the second part wouldnt have to be if the first part was answered. i know someone has a hero prodigal son
If it aint broke, fix it till it is

User 1991

Hero PS aux button 8 months 1 week ago #21705

• MasterChiefS444
  • Thank you received: 1
Immortal Android wrote:
Still, the second part wouldn't have to be if the first part was answered. i know someone has a hero prodigal son

I don't have my hero Prodigal son yet but I can tell you that the aux button is on the body (as mentioned in the official prodigal son youtube video) I don't mind it has it as it will have a green LED on mine.

It is probably possible to have that button somewhere else as I've seen quite a few of those on youtube (not from saberforge) but Saberforge might not do that.

Like the person above set, you should mail them and ask. They're very helpful and usually reply very fast.

Hero PS aux button 8 months 1 week ago #21727

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
We can't place anything else in the control box; it already has two switches in it. There simply isn't enough room inside for another. Especially with the amount of wiring a hero tier requires. The best we could do is probably an unlit AV switch so it doesn't have a color showing, and the silver would blend with the hilt.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4333
  • Latest Member: Jedi_master_515
  • Total Posts: 42.9k
  • Total Topics: 3123
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1