Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Questions about my (potential) first order

Questions about my (potential) first order 2 days 7 hours ago #21755

• 8BitArchitect
Hey, I have a few questions I need answered before ordering a saber, and any help would be appreciated.

First, if I just want a non-customized Prodigal Son, should I just go ahead and order off the main site (or more likely Etsy, since the point would be to have it by the premier), or should I get the ASP version?

Second, how soon would I have to order to make sure my saber got here before the premier?

Third, can the sound kit be added after ordering the saber (from etsy), or does it have to be ordered with the saber and assembled there (because it looks like they're out)?

Thanks in advance for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Questions about my (potential) first order 2 days 7 hours ago #21756

First, I wouldnt bet that you will have it before the premier, but its worth a shot. just order it, like, yesterday

Second, Etsy has faster shipping but there are less options.

Third, yes, you can send the saber back to be upgraded or modified, just clear it with them first at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

hope you can get it before Christmas, i absolutely love the Luke ROTJ design, and im sure you will enjoy having it. :lol:
If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

User 1993
Last Edit: 2 days 7 hours ago by Immortal Android.

Questions about my (potential) first order 2 days 6 hours ago #21757

Let me start by saying welcome to the forum!

Also, be sure to check the fourm FAQ (different from the one on the main site).

This should answer your second question, as well as several questions you probably didn't even know you had.

1. If you aren't customizing your saber, etsy is the way to go because it is faster and the ASP system hasn't (officially) launched yet.

3. The sound/light fonts are all determined based on tier (more information about tiers is in the FAQ) As far as sound being added after buying a saber, there are many options out there, but you can usually send your hilt back to saberforge and have them upgrade the tier for you. Just shoot the sales staff an email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ) to make sure.

Again just read the FAQ for most of your questions.

In case I haven't said it enough, the FAQ is pretty useful.

(I realize that joke might have gotten a little old, but the FAQ really is a good source of information, and I was tired when I wrote this, so I thought it was pretty funny.) :silly:

Questions about my (potential) first order 2 days 6 hours ago #21758

• =Ottomatix=
  • Premium Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Like received: 4
Etsy will be the quickest delivery. I f you want sound and have the funds get it now. If funds are limited then do not. Etsy has PS Warrior tier( Blade w/led color&no sound)$234.00 + shipping. Standard finish will ship sooner than weathered finish. I'm pretty sure you could send it back to have sound installed. Bench time shipping and electronics will cost. So if you want it by movie time and you can live without sound for now .
Go to Etsy and pull the trigger ASAP. Currently the only PS w/ sound is the crystal reveal Champion, which ain't cheap! Good Luck

Questions about my (potential) first order 2 days 5 hours ago #21759

• =Ottomatix=
  • Premium Member
  • "The fear of loss is a Path to the Darkside, Train yourself to Let Go of everything you Fear to Lose"
  • Like received: 4
Another option if you want it w/sound., because Etsy doesn't have a PS w/sound currently. Send message to sales@saberforge .com and ask them what the lead time is on the PS Champion tier. Be sure to indicate what Led you want, 6w is standard 12w+ is $30. extra, and remember weathered finish all ways takes longer. Hope this was good advice for you.
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 2015
  • Latest Member: chenlili
  • Total Posts: 17.8k
  • Total Topics: 1420
  • Total Sections: 9
  • Total Categories: 71
  • Today Open: 0