Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Changes on Orders?

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22025

• Darth Malik
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
So I ordered a Standard Champion Venom off Etsy back on September 25th. My saber's status is still at "not shipped." If I wanted to change my order instead to a weathered venom with a leather wrap instead of the grenade section (like the Descent minus the crystal), would Etsy allow that? just curious because as I understand, until your order has gone to the build stage, nothing is really done besides putting your order in a queue.

If this is possible I might do it, but if it's not allowed or makes the people over at Etsy annoyed with me I'll just leave my order alone. Honestly, the standard Venom or the weathered one will both make me equally happy, but the weathered version grew on my quite a bit so I just wanted to know if it was possible.

Also I don't know if this matters but I'd be willing to pay extra if it would cost extra.

Just thought I'd ask you guys first since I've already inundated Knytiri with enough questions on Etsy to the point where he's probably annoyed by me :unsure:
The topic has been locked.

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22026

• Knytiri
  • Banned
  • "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
  • Thank you received: 471
Adding wraps to venoms is not a customization we offer through Etsy. You would need to order through the main site for this.

I actually haven't had time to touch Etsy for a little over a week. It was being handled by someone else, but they um... got... let go this morning, so now it's Phil himself until emails and such are caught up a bit.

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22029

• Darth Malik
  • Premium Member
Knytiri wrote:
Adding wraps to venoms is not a customization we offer through Etsy. You would need to order through the main site for this.

I actually haven't had time to touch Etsy for a little over a week. It was being handled by someone else, but they um... got... let go this morning, so now it's Phil himself until emails and such are caught up a bit.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the info! And huh, I was under the impression you handled almost all of the incoming emails and such for SF.

Wishing you guys the best though, hopefully you guys get a break from all the craziness at some point!

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22038

• Knytiri
  • Banned
I handle the Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and Emails, Shipping, watch the Show Room, and help Phil with any additional errands currently... I just don't have time for Etsy, lol. Oh, and watch the forum and ban spambots. And work like 0593040394035309535 hours. :)

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22040

• SupremusTotus
  • Thank you received: 5
Dang, Knytiri. How long have you been working with SF? That's a ton of responsibilities, you must be completely irreplaceable to Phil.
Knytiri wrote:
I handle the Kickstarter, IndieGogo, and Emails, Shipping, watch the Show Room, and help Phil with any additional errands currently... I just don't have time for Etsy, lol. Oh, and watch the forum and ban spambots. And work like 0593040394035309535 hours. :)

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22045

• Darth Malik
  • Premium Member
Knytiri wrote:

Gee whiz! That's a lot of work. I commend you for that, I don't think many people could function at such a high work rate.

It seems like you enjoy what you do, however, which is a dream for most people.

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22050

• Knytiri
  • Banned
Um. Just over a month? Haha. Only been here onsite for a week now. I don't know about irreplaceable, but I definitely do my best to be useful. And I definitely enjoy what I do, which is amazing.

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22062

• Brax
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 731
Knytiri wrote:
Um. Just over a month? Haha. Only been here onsite for a week now. I don't know about irreplaceable, but I definitely do my best to be useful. And I definitely enjoy what I do, which is amazing.

Almost everyone has a career of some kind, but having one that one can honestly say they enjoy is a rareity. I like what I do, but there are many things I could think of that I would enjoy more. Would not make the $$$ that I make in this job, but would enjoy more.

You have my envy sir!
Imagine what you will know tomorrow....

Changes on Orders? 8 months 2 weeks ago #22072

• Zeddicuus
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 29
kudos on finding a job you love to do! As mentioned, it's rare for someone to find a place with work they enjoy for a career. Always easier to do a job well when you actually enjoy doing it, that's for sure!
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Lookong for AV switches i... (2 Posts)
    • Oooooo I'll be looking at these later
    • SF Quad Cree Mixing Combi... (61 Posts)
    • Afadir has a mint saber; perhaps he could shine the light on a wall for us? Quote: I think someone asked...
    • Inner Diameter Question (5 Posts)
    • Quote: SF emitters and switches are 1" ID, with body pieces being a bit bigger (my Venom body piece is also...
    • SF Quad Cree Mixing Combi... (61 Posts)
    • As someone who *does* take these things apart, the previous has to be correct. Cyan is lB/lB/G/G...
    • Lookong for AV switches i... (2 Posts)
    • Looking for AV momentary switches that aren't the standard black or silver? Then check out places...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4364
  • Latest Member: Lumen_Cordis
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3145
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 9
  • Yesterday Open: 10
  • Today Answer: 65
  • Yesterday Answer: 114