Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

TOPIC: Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22102

• CypherZen
  • " Jedi or Sith.. You will fall."
Hey everyone!! I'm new to the forum and I was just curious about all of your saber ordering experiences!! I ordered a champion edition Acolyte and got my "shipped" email last Tuesday and wondering how long should it be before I get my beautiful piece of saberforge merchandise >
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22104

• SupremusTotus
  • Thank you received: 5
You should have gotten a USPS tracking number with your 'shipped' email (from what I know at least, I only have experience ordering from the SF website so far) that you can use to track the package! Once the status changes to 'Shipped' SF is basically assembling your saber to go out, so the word is a little misleading. The tracking number would be the best indication of a current timeframe. :)

Congrats on your spectacular purchase and all the best! I hope the two of you have a lovely life together. :P

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22105

• CypherZen
Thank you! Haha I've had a saberforge reliant before but after holding that acolyte I fell in love!! I can't wait to get it. What did you order from the main site? :cheer:

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22107

• SupremusTotus
I grabbed a Weathered Sinister Prophecy 12w+ Hero Tier in Red/Yellow, but it seems like the 12w+ aspect of that fantastic order might be in jeopardy. I'm so damn excited and also a little worried. Regardless, I know I'll be happy once it arrives (currently in the 'shipped' stage just like yours). Also just picked up a 12w+ Prodigal Son Champion off the Etsy page a couple of days ago, but my only experience with the SF 'Shipped' stage is through their website. :)
CypherZen wrote:
Thank you! Haha I've had a saberforge reliant before but after holding that acolyte I fell in love!! I can't wait to get it. What did you order from the main site? :cheer:

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22109

• CypherZen
Nice!! The sinister Prophecy is beautiful. I have a few ultrasabers but I decided to upgrade and order my own saberforge, from the smiths themselves instead of second hand

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22112

• Darth Malik
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
I'm waiting on a Venom ordered back in September and a Vengance ordered a couple weeks ago. The wait is killing me!

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22113

• CypherZen
Seriously!!! It's the worst part of the wait in my opinion. I ordered mine on september 14th, you?

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22114

• SupremusTotus
I ordered mine on August 10th. Still waiting. :P
CypherZen wrote:
Seriously!!! It's the worst part of the wait in my opinion. I ordered mine on september 14th, you?

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22115

• Darth Malik
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
CypherZen wrote:

September 25th! I've got a lot longer to wait than you still :/

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22116

• CypherZen
Man! I'm excited to receive my saber and I really hope it doesn't take to long.

@SupremusTotus
Jeez! Have you ordered other sabers from them before?

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22117

• SupremusTotus
CypherZen wrote:
Jeez! Have you ordered other sabers from them before?

Nope, these two are my first. I'm also set to receive two of the ASP hilts though, so that's cool.

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22118

• Turtle2power
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone ordered from the main site like me and if the wait was truly 12 to 14 weeks?
I ordered a Acolyte Champion 12 w Red. And I really was hoping its not after Christmas before it gets in.
:( I know people said that the main site has lots more custom building, but etsy has custom building too and quicker build/ship times. Any help in this matter if someone has bought from the main site. How long the wait would give me a example of what to expect... Thanks ahead of time..

Still waiting....
You mess with my power

"You get Zapped"

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22120

• SupremusTotus
@Turtle2power when did you order your saber? I ordered mine on August 10th and it went to prebuild on October 13th.

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22123

• Turtle2power
Last week, I can wait for a great saber to be built, but I heard horror stories of 18 weeks and longer. I read off the forum etsy ships a lot quicker but I ordered off the main site. Just was wondering, but if you got yours in a couple months then that's not that bad.
You mess with my power

"You get Zapped"
Last Edit: 8 months 5 days ago by Turtle2power.

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22125

• SupremusTotus
Haven't actually received mine yet, actually. But then again I'm asking them to hold production so we can work out something that went wrong. If all goes well it should be here within 2 weeks though!

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22126

• Turtle2power
Well dang so if it says shipped its still building and not shipped? But if you need things to be done better it doesn't ship. Saber forge seem like a good bunch of guys and I know with all the good reviews on Sabers they are busy bees this time of year.
You mess with my power

"You get Zapped"

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22127

• Crims
  • Thank you received: 3
Turtle2power wrote:
Last week, I can wait for a great saber to be built, but I heard horror stories of 18 weeks and longer. I read off the forum etsy ships a lot quicker but I ordered off the main site. Just was wondering, but if you got yours in a couple months then that's not that bad.

What tier did you order? I'm at week 12 with my champion sabers and the official wait time is 14 - 16 weeks right now. I've heard at least two people waiting 18 weeks.

Then again someone just got a warrior level off the main site that was ordered and shipped within 2 months so YMMV.

I ordered mine in early August so they'd be here by Christmas.

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22133

• Stecasaurus
  • Thank you received: 1
I just ordered (on Oct. 25) a Champion tier Disciple off of Etsy and it says it is scheduled to ship by Dec 18th, which just narrowly fits into the 6-8 lead time stated in the shipping policy. Obviously it could come sooner or later. Here's hoping it's sooner! I'm very excited, this'll be my second saber, my first being a champion tier Resilient with green LED.

I'm already checking every day lol

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22142

• Turtle2power
Crims wrote:
Turtle2power wrote:

What tier did you order? I'm at week 12 with my champion sabers and the official wait time is 14 - 16 weeks right now. I've heard at least two people waiting 18 weeks.

Then again someone just got a warrior level off the main site that was ordered and shipped within 2 months so YMMV.

I ordered mine in early August so they'd be here by Christmas.

I ordered the champion saber off the main site. I ordered it last week and was just hoping it would make it before Christmas. If not I would understand, with them being busy and the saber's being hand made and tested. Good things come to those who wait..
You mess with my power

"You get Zapped"

Waiting for my Etsy...UUUUUUGH SO HARD 8 months 5 days ago #22143

• CypherZen
It may still come!! Just gotta stay positive. The build as shipping times change sometimes, so just check when you've waited half of the approximate ship/build date. The admins and the workers at the forge are super nice and courteous, if you have questions or concerns or changes, don't be afraid to shoot them an email! Just be respectful as speak how you'd like to be spoken to
Threaded Indented
  • Page:

Member Login

Latest Posts

• Fallen SF Custom|Story so... (6 Posts)
    • Thank you Ex66, Quote: Great review and write up! What a unique saber! Was your new fallen that special...
    • Great review and write up! What a unique saber! Was your new fallen that special one-off? You have a...
    • [attachment] [attachment] vv Two Indigo's under different Lighting Conditions between a 32" and 37"...
    • [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] [attachment] ...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4333
  • Latest Member: Jedi_master_515
  • Total Posts: 42.8k
  • Total Topics: 3123
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 1
  • Yesterday Open: 6
  • Today Answer: 21
  • Yesterday Answer: 87