Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threaded Indented

TOPIC: Is this covered by the warranty?

Is this covered by the warranty? 8 months 1 week ago #22942

• RagnarTheRed
So I was spinning my new saber in an empty parking lot showing some friends from work. The blade was tightly secured with the key, so much it made an indent in the blade but not damaging it which is how I usually tighten my blade. While I was spinning it, the blade flew out and landed on the tip. Upon inspection the insides were all crinkled and there is now a groove were the screw was still tightened but the blade pulled out. (If that makes sense) there is also a 1inch crack in the same spot. I've had problems with the blade wobbling while it was secured and I don't know if this has anything to do with the incident. I wasn't spinning the blade any more then when I usually do and the saber is only a week old? Would you all know if this is covered by the warranty because the blade cracked and flew out, or not because technically it fell so it may be considered a drop which isnt covered. Or was it just a faulty blade?
The topic has been locked.

Is this covered by the warranty? 8 months 1 week ago #22951

• Dark Jedi Zero
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
If you have a question about warranty information, email customer support (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ) and they will give you a definite answer, while most forum answers will just be speculation

Is this covered by the warranty? 8 months 1 week ago #22965

• RagnarTheRed
Alright thanks man, should I include pictures of the damage?

Is this covered by the warranty? 8 months 1 week ago #22968

• Coot83
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
RagnarTheRed wrote:
Alright thanks man, should I include pictures of the damage?

I def would include any pics that can help illustrate what the condition is since photos can sometimes show signs of a defect and stuff. If you want, I would try to capture a picture of the inside area of the emitter where the screw is too as maybe the internal section of the hilt might be slightly off causing that wobble? By it being relatively new, something very well could be out of tolerance for you to have this sort of result already.

Coot
Threaded Indented

Member Login

Latest Posts

• DIY Sound Board Breakdown... (109 Posts)
    • HotRod, in any way your info was misleading. Its about gathering enough information in order to make...
    • SF Quad Cree Mixing Combi... (69 Posts)
    • Quote: If you want to use lots of day blades, I'd say to just get a white LED. True. And if I got an empty...
    • Adding sound to Warrior t... (7 Posts)
    • That second NEC all in one chassis is interesting. Having an internal recharge port would allow for...
    • Themed Sabers (712 Posts)
    • The name for this saber comes from the common name of an ancient Greek coin from Athens, bearing an...

More Topics »

Forum Statistics

• Total Users: 4370
  • Latest Member: TheWinterWild
  • Total Posts: 43.1k
  • Total Topics: 3139
  • Total Sections: 22
  • Total Categories: 104
  • Today Open: 0
  • Yesterday Open: 4
  • Today Answer: 0
  • Yesterday Answer: 42